82110 Germering, de
+49 (89) 12599-1038
Ultra Slim, Palm-size Fanless Embedded Box PC Features Intel® Atom(TM) N455 Processor
Ultra Slim, Easy Implementation
Even before its release, clients are lining up to take advantage of what the ARK-1120 has to offer. A Hong Kong customer will be using ARK-1120s in their new hotel signage application as easy-maintenance, fanless display systems. Across the Pacific in the U.S., the ARK-1120 will be rolling into duty as the central processor in a medical care cart, where its compact size and low power consumption make it ideal. The resulting extended duty between battery recharges is a definite advantage for these nursing carts.
Built-in Smart Remote Management Tools - SUSIAccess
Advantech SUSIAccess provides a smart, easy, remote management API so users can monitor, configure, and control a large number of terminals and centralize maintenance. Advantech SUSIAccess also supports FTP offsite back-up of complete system and files at any time, along with full system and file restore if the system should ever fail to boot up or crash. ARK-1120 is quite compact, and makes an ideal client terminal. ARK-1120 paired with Advantech SUSIAccess makes the whole system more reliable and more intelligent.
- Ultra Slim and Price-competitive Intel® Atom(TM) N455 Fanless Embedded Box PC
- Fanless, ultra-compact embedded box IPC
- Built-in Intel® Atom(TM) processor N455 1.66 GHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 133.8 x 43.1 x 94.2 mm
- Supports 2.5" SATA HDD
- Low-power-consumption solution. Power consumption < 10W
- One half mini-PCIe socket expansion
- Ultra compact size; robust, fanless construction with VESA mount
- OS support list: Windows 7, Windows 7 Embedded, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Embedded, Windows CE 6.0, Linux, QNX
ARK-1120 is available now; please contact your local salesperson. To see more product information, please visit our website: http://www.advantech.eu/...
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.