82110 Germering, de
+49 (89) 125991021
New Low Power SOM-4466 ETX 3.0 Module Board with AMD G-Series APU
Best ETX solution for entry-level applications
SOM-4466 in ETX (114 x 95 mm) form factor comes with extensive legacy functions such as PCI, ISA, and IDE interfaces. It supports both LVDS (24-bits) and TTL panels (18-bits) to give customers a wider selection of display configurations and the ability to enjoy higher resolutions. Furthermore, due to the fact that DDR1 SODIMM modules are getting hard to source, SOM-4466 uses a DDR3 memory controller to provide higher memory speeds and up to 4G DDR3 SODIMM memory capacity for better availability and lower power consumption. Since the specifications are fully compliant with ETX3.0, it delivers better availability and longevity. SOM-4466 is the ideal product to extend life spans of AMD LX800 based applications that use SOM-4455.
Low power consumption, better performance, reliable processor
The G-Series APU not only enhances processor and graphics performance but also reduces overall power consumption. For example, SOM-4466 with T16R APU consumes only 7.75W under full loading. Such advantages benefit customers in lower thermal and power solutions, cost savings, and helps make product designs smaller with better reliability. In addition, early on in the planning phase, component-wide temperature support and future end-of-life support were carefully considered to ensure SOM-4466’s sustainability for high quality operation in HMI, M2M, Medical, Industrial Automation and Gaming applications.
Flexible storage option - replacing CF socket with half size mSATA
To fulfill on board storage inquiries and extend the product life, SOM-4466 adopts the popular mSATA storage interface which directly replaces the CompactFlash socket on SOM-4455. mSATA storage has the benefit of easy maintenance, compact size, good availability, and lots of sizes/technology selections. This type of mini Solid State Disk (SSD) storage is ideal for embedded and industrial applications.
SUSIAccess support for better centralized monitoring and management
SOM-4466 also comes with Advantech SUSIAccess and API bundled for system integrators to centralize monitoring and management of all their embedded devices, and remote recovery if they fail. SOM-4466 will be available from March, 2013. Please contact Advantech’s local sales or visit the website (http://www.advantech.eu/...) for more details.
Features & Specifications:
* Form Factor: ETX Module 114 x 95 mm (3.74” x 4.5”)
* CPU: AMD T16R 615MHz/Single core/512KB
* Chipset: AMD A55E
* Memory: 1 x DDR3 1066MHz SODIMM non-ECC unbuffered, up to 4 GB
* Graphics Engine: AMD Radeon HD6250
* VGA: Resolution up to 1920 x 1200 at 30bpp
* LCD: TTL version: 18-bit up to 800 x 600; LVDS version: 24-bit up to 1024 x 768
* Dual Display: VGA, LVD
* Expansion I/F: 4 x master PCI, ISA, LPC
* Serial Bus: SMBus, I2C BUS
* I/O: 1 Realtek RTL8105E 10/100 LAN, 2 x SATA, mSATA socket, 2 x channel IDE, 4 x USB 2.0, Realtek ALC262 Audio, 2 x COM, 1 x LPT, 1KB/MS, 1 x GPIO
* Power Consumption (Idle): 6.1Watt.
* Power Consumption (Max.): 7.75Watt.
* Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 60° C (32 ~ 140° F), Storage: -40 ~ 85° C (-40 ~ 185° F)
* Humidity: 40° C at 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
* OS Support: WIN XPE WES2009, WES7, (Win CE 6.0 and WEC7 will be available soon)
About Embedded Core Service
Advantech Embedded Core Services offers design-in oriented services. These streamlined solutions broadly integrate embedded boards, peripheral modules and software. This dedicated focus on Embedded Design-in services fulfills electronic engineering demands at their design-in phase, and brings benefits that shorten the design and integration cycle, minimizing uncertainty and risk. www.advantech.eu/embcore
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.