Rich & Hi-Speed I/O Connectivity for Flexible Embedded Applications
AIMB-203 comes with high connectivity and multiple high-speed I/O including: 2x USB 3.0, 6x USB 2.0, 2x SATAIII & 1x SATAII connector, keyboard/mouse port, 1x Printer Port, 9 x COM, PCIe x16, 2x MiniPCIe (F/S x1, H/S x1) expansion sockets, accompanied with one SIM card holder for easy wifi/3G module installation. It supports 8-bit digital programmable I/O along with three BTX type Audio Jacks. AIMB-203 also comes with dual PCI Express based Gigabit Ethernet ports (Realtek 8111E) delivering up to 1000 Mbps of bandwidth for network-intensive applications. Both 8 x USB & 9 x serial ports can provide sufficient and flexible connection possibilities for KIOSK/ATM system integrators to link and manage multiple peripherals. All these rich connectivity & high performance features are packed in a power-efficient and cost-effective Mini-ITX form factor.
Dual Display and Excellent Graphics Performance
AIMB-203 mini-ITX motherboard integrates Intel® HD Graphics with DX11.1, OpenCL1.2 and OpenGL4.0 support to deliver enhanced graphics performance and improved 3D video performance. AIMB-203 supports high resolution for Displayport1.2, and also has multiple display port of VGA, LVDS, DVI-D for display capability, deliver better graphics and imaging, making them ideal for gaming and medical applications.
Remotely Manage Multiple Systems with SUSIAccess
AIMB-203 bundles with Advantech SUSIAccess which provides remote device management and system recovery powered by Acronis, and system protection powered by McAfee; allowing users to easily monitor, configure, control, and even recover multiple systems through a single console from a remote site.
AIMB-203 – Features
- Supports the latest 4th generation Intel® Core™ i processors
- Supports dual channel DDR3/DDR3L-1600 (1.5V) 204-pin SODIMM sockets up to 16 GB
- Intel® Gfx support DX11.1, OpenCL 1.2, OpenGL 4.0
- Supports dual displays: VGA, LVDS, Displayport1.2, DVI-D
- Rich I/O & expansion options: 2 x USB 3.0, 6x USB 2.0, 2x SATAIII and 1x SATAII, 9x COM ports, 1x Printer Port, and 8-bit GPIO, 1 PCIe x16, 2 Mini PCIe sockets (F/S x 1, H/S x 1 with SIM card holder)
- Integrated Dual Channel 6W Audio amplifier
- Embedded “SUSIAccess” software suite powered by Acronis & McAfee for remote management, remote system recovery, and banking-level security for system protection.
About Embedded Core Service
Advantech Embedded Core Services offers design-in oriented services. These streamlined solutions broadly integrate embedded boards, peripheral modules and software. This dedicated focus on Embedded Design-in services fulfills electronic engineering demands at their design-in phase, and brings benefits that shorten the design and integration cycles, minimizing uncertainty and risk. www.advantech.eu/EmbCore