Gewerbegebiet Aaronia AG
54597 Strickscheid, de
+49 (176) 66687592
Outdoor real-time spectrum analyser with 245MHz RTBW and MIL certification
Aaronia's SPECTRAN V6 MIL sets new standards in the mobile compact class
For this purpose, the SPECTRAN® V6 MIL has been independently tested and certified according to MIL-STD-810G and IP65. The high-quality hardened housing was specially designed to make the analyser shock, vibration and drop-proof. An additional seal completely protects the system against dust and moisture. Whether for counter-intelligence, security surveillance or rugged outdoor use, the SPECTRAN V6 MIL enables use even under the most difficult conditions, for example in the desert, in the jungle or in the polar regions. This is because the SPECTRAN® V6 MIL is still fully operational at temperatures from -20°C to +60°C and also offers an enormous storage capacity for long-term recordings.
Real-time spectrum analyser and extremely robust outdoor laptop in one device.
The SPECTRAN® V6 MIL is not only a powerful real-time and swept spectrum analyser with 245MHz (I/Q) real-time bandwidth, sweeping 6 GHz in less than 5 ms (1 THz/s) incl. IQ recorder. It is also a well-equipped laptop that can be used as a normal Windows computer if required. For this purpose, it is equipped with an Intel® Xeon® processor E-2176, 64 GB RAM, a dedicated NVIDIA GTX 1050 graphics card with 4 GB GDDR5 memory as well as a 1 TB SSD system hard disk and 2TB or 8TB SSD recording storage. Therefore, one does not need another computer for possible additional tasks.
The SPECTRAN® V6 MIL was specially developed for broadband spectrum analysis. The portable outdoor spectrum analyser is delivered with pre-installed RTSA-Suite PRO software. This is one of the most powerful and multifunctional spectrum analysis software solutions on the market. In combination with this software, it is possible to monitor a wide frequency range in real time or sweep the complete band from 10 MHz to 6 GHz (opt. 8 GHz) in a very short time using the super-fast sweep function. This allows even the shortest signals to be reliably detected and localised with a suitable directional antenna. At the same time, the RTSA-Suite PRO allows signals to be displayed and analysed in real time in a wide variety of ways. The software is constantly updated and extended with new features. In this way, interferers or eavesdropping and tracking devices can be precisely found and switched off.
The extremely low POI of the SPECTRAN® V6 MIL is ideal for detecting hidden microphones, bugs or other surveillance devices. This allows security organisations to locate and eliminate them quickly and reliably. An additional alarm function can be configured in such a way that it warns as soon as conspicuous signals appear, for example in the frequency ranges of 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, WLAN 2.4 or WLAN 5. The recording can be continued even when the display is closed. This allows monitoring to continue unobtrusively and an acoustic signal can be issued via the audio output (or loudspeaker) if one of the automatic triggers is activated. In addition, there is the option of audio demodulation if radio communication is to be monitored. Thanks to the optional hard disk extension, long-term storage of all I/Q raw data is possible at any time.
The SPECTRAN® V6 MIL is now also available in the variants SPECTRAN® V6 MIL PRO and SPECTRAN® V6 MIL ENTERPRISE.
- Real-time bandwidth of up to 245 MHz (I/Q)
- Sweep speed of over 1THz/s
- MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified
- Operates in a temperature range from - 20°C to + 60°C
- 1 TB SSD system hard disk
- 2 TB SSD recording memory (expandable, MIL ENTERPRISE 8 GB)
- Simultaneous monitoring of frequency bands (3G, 4G, 5G, WLAN, etc.)
- Real-time and sweep spectrum analyser in one device
- Made in Germany
Options / Extensions
- Frequency extension to 8 GHz
- 5ppb (0.005ppm) OCXO time base
- Internal pre-amplifier
- GPS (incl. external antenna)
- Optional SSD hard disk expansion
- Wide range of Aaronia Antennas
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- State surveillance teams for internal and external security
- Security checks to detect and prevent eavesdropping attacks
- RF environment monitoring and interference management
- Monitoring of all incoming and outgoing signals from military bases
- Radio monitoring and initiation of countermeasures
- Maintenance, installation and repair both in the factory and on site
- VIP monitoring
- Conference monitoring
- EMC / EMI testing
- Detection of weak signals masked by stronger signals
- Detection of rare events of short duration
- and much more...
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.