Versatile and robust, the WorkTab WT8005 is ideal for users with high expectations, whether in intralogistics, delivery or retail. Among the highlights of the WorkTab WT8005 are a powerful processor architecture, modern Android 8.1 optionally with or without Google services as well as a 4,000 mAh battery which is also sufficient for double layers. The new Zebra SE4710 engine now makes it even easier to capture barcodes, labels and documents.
Advanced scanning technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging enable lightning-fast capture of printed and electronic 1D and 2D barcodes, including Digimarc, regardless of conditions. The extended workspace and large field of view allow employees to scan bar codes from different distances, even from the side.
"By upgrading to the Zebra scanning engine, we are offering our customers even better scanning quality and performance," says Markus Nicoleit, WorkTab Product Manager. "The new upgrade gives our customers the same scanning power as a Zebra TC57, at a fraction of the price," Nicoleit continues.
WorkTab WT8005 Features:
- Rugged handheld mobile computer for field and indoor use
- User friendly Android 8.1 Oreo
- Huge 4,000 mAh battery for long battery life
- High-resolution 5" HD MultiTouch Display
- High Performance 2D Scan Engine from Zebra
- Internal memory expandable up to 128 GB
- Powerful 1.45 GHz Quad-Core CPU with 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- IP65 protection and 1.2 m fall protection for rough everyday working conditions according to MIL-STD 810G
- Tool-free battery change possible
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual-Band WLAN and Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Highspeed 3G/LTE for mobile voice and data communication
- Integrated NFC Reader
- Micro USB 2.0 port
- 8 megapixel camera and Full HD webcam for documentation and video telephony
- Assisted GPS for fast navigation and positioning
- Extended operating temperature range
- Optional including Google services (Play Store)
- Additional scanner handle optionally available
- Docking station with additional battery charging slot, USB & Ethernet connection optionally available
For more information visit www.4logistic.de or www.worktab.de