Hitachi Automotive Systems stands for unique know-how and innovative strength when it comes to manufacturing and selling complex vehicle components and systems. Our core areas include engine management, electronic powertrain systems, drive control and car information systems. More than 350.000 employees worldwide continuously develop international standards as well as complex components and systems.
Hitachi Automotive Systems Europe is focused on automotive components and systems. Our industry experts partner with our well-known customers from the automotive industry with technological innovations and trendsetting ideas as well as comprehensive competence forming the foundation of our success.
Become part of our team and join our Sales & Marketing organization at our office in Schwaig (north of Munich) as
Sales/Account Manager (m/f)
As the Sales/ Account Manager you will work closely with German OEMs, to support sustainable, profitable business growth for automotive products.
Account management responsibilities include:
- Act as a main point of contact for customers, ensure timely responses to customer inquiries as well as build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Interface with related OEM key contacts, Purchasing / Engineering / Supplier-Management
- Own, coordinate and manage sales budgets for the respective accounts and main business activities
- Analyze commercials and create proposals (incl. benchmark) to pursue key customer programs; support commercial aspects of product development and design changes
- Support customer visits to manufacturing sites and sales offices globally
- Track and update customer contracts
- Identify growth opportunities and prepare the respective sales/management reports
- Bachelor or master degree in Engineering or Business Science
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sales (Technical) Program Management or Business Development Automotive Powertrain (also Hybrid/eDrive) experience is preferred
- Experience working with German OEM is a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction is required as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized, inquisitive, and independent attitude to work
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel while paying adequate attention to detail
- Willingness and interest for international travels & teamwork
Organization:Hitachi Automotive Systems Europe GmbH.
Virtual Office:To Be Determined