(Junior) Java Developer (m/f/d) (Full-time | Ottobrunn)
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:The publisher indicated in each case is solely responsible for the press releases above, the event or job offer displayed, and the image and sound material used (see company info when clicking on image/message title or company info right column). As a rule, the publisher is also the author of the press releases and the attached image, sound and information material.
- Independent participation in the agile team on sophisticated products
- Planning and analysis of new requirements as well as implementation of the technical concept through programming
- Implementation of new functions as well as maintenance in Java
- Execution of software tests
- Providing information to our technical writers for the creation of product documentation
- Creation of documentation (functional & design specifications)
- Work organization using tools such as GIT and Confluence
- Close cooperation with the product owners and team colleagues
- You have a university degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable subject, or are about to graduate
- You have profound application knowledge in XML, JSON and PYTHON
- You have sound knowledge and practical experience in the field of document management systems (DMS)
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.