RPA Developer - UiPath (Full-time | Chennai)
Lead initiatives related to process automation involved in designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing and fixing bugs.
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with business analysts. Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Hands on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath.
- 2+ years experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- UiPath RPA Developer certifications preferred but not required (training can be provided).
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) often preferred.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
- Health insurance
- Lunch compensation
- Team building events
- Remote work & flex time
- Internal career progression, learning certificaiton and trainings in cross domains
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.