Marketing Consultant (Full-time | Chennai)
Content writers are responsible for the creation, writing, and editing of many types of content.
- Content writers are responsible for the creation, writing, and editing of many types of content.
- Work for a variety of industries, such as marketing or technical fields. Follow a series of steps to produce accurate, relevant, engaging and easy accessible content.
- Researching and analyzing the issue to generate ideas and obtain relevant facts; writing and collaborating with other writers to produce a draft; and revising, editing, and proofreading the content to ensure quality.
- Produce a wide variety of material include ads, emails, websites, blog entries, papers, articles, or social media postings.
- Producing new copy, meeting with other writers to jointly write copy or brainstorm ideas, editing material, and meeting with other departments.
- Collaboration with other departments is especially important to content writers, as materials must reflect the marketing vision and technical aspects of products or the company as a whole.
- Writing content for an international audience is required.
- Required to keep current with industry standards and new developments
- Excellent communication skills
- Required to have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English, marketing, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience writing content for an international audience
- International working environment
- Friendly and supporting colleagues
- Modern and cozy office premises
- Competitive base salary
- Several additional benefits, like:
- Group health insurance
- Team building events
- Coffee, tea and other supplies in the office
- Opportunity to flex work hours and home office
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.