Xeikon Unveils New Support Services
Comprehensive services portfolio sets the standard in customer care
Xeikon Integration provides peace of mind during the installation and first year of integration of a new machine. We offer a range of packages, and each includes machine installation, basic operator training, application production training and a Xeikon Care Gold service contract:
- Optimal - additional professional training and on-call print consultancy help improve productivity, workflow efficiency and operators' skills
- Flexible - includes 10 days' on-call print consultancy to ensure your Xeikon solution operates at maximum productivity as soon as possible
- Enhanced - includes advanced, customized training to ensure your team can handle any production hurdles that lie ahead
- Basic - includes professional installation, as well as standard operator and application training
Xeikon Competence offers training and consultancy focused on helping companies realize their specific business objectives. Training elements offered include:
- Advanced operator training
- Productivity and workflow training
- Advanced media script training
- Print consultancy
- Advanced operator course for duplex presses
- Advanced operator course for simplex presses
- Basic course for Xeikon X-800 front end
Xeikon Care is a range of service contracts that helps print houses increase productivity and protect revenue by minimizing downtime:
- Platinum - goes beyond maintenance and includes several valuable consultancy services
- Gold - provides peace of mind with fixed service costs for both materials and labor
- Silver - allows users to control material costs, making it perfect for companies with highly skilled operators
- Bronze - standard service contract that guarantees continuous system performance
The portfolio is completed by Xeikon Smart Services, a collection of additional services that add value:
- Media Scripting
- Local On-call Standby Service
- Print Production Line Relocation
- Preventive Maintenance Visit
"With businesses working to ever-tighter deadlines, services are fast becoming a critical element in today's printing industry," says Frederik Vervenne, VP Service. "Our service portfolio is particularly useful for customers new to digital printing, as well as well-established companies that want to increase production, improve operators' know-how or move into new markets.
"It's hugely important to us that our customers feel valued and fully supported throughout the lifetime of their investment in our technology. This commitment is something that we have always been proud of, and the new portfolio will make it easier for our customers to identify the cost-effective service that's right for them."
Xeikon International BV
A pioneer in digital printing, Xeikon designs, develops and delivers high-end digital colour printing systems for the industrial, document and commercial printing market segments. These systems are composed of advanced web-fed printing engines using LED-array-based, dry toner electrophotography, open workflow software, exclusive toner and other consumables. Xeikon's production and R&D operations are based in Belgium and its solutions are distributed and supported through a worldwide sales and service network. Xeikon is a division of Punch Graphix. For more information, visit www.xeikon.com.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Hardware":
Was sind konvergente Systeme?
Ein konvergentes System ist durch einen hohen Integrationsgrad und ein einheitliches Management von Systemkomponenten wie zum Beispiel Rechenleistung, Storage-Kapazitäten und Netzwerk charakterisiert. Das Ziel: vereinfachter Betrieb, geringere Kosten und schnellere Prozesse.Weiterlesen