X-Rite Photo Europe Brings Colour to the City of Light
World-Class Colour Management Solutions, Exceptional Educational Opportunities Featured at Salon de la Photo
"We are excited to be exhibiting at Salon de la Photo again this year," said Hervé Petit, X-Rite Photo Europe. "Attendees will have an opportunity for in-depth hands-on experience with the latest colour measurement and management tools from X-Rite at our stand and in the many educational sessions we will be presenting during the event. X-Rite experts will also be on hand to answer questions, explore new ideas and add value to the show for photographers at all skill levels."
Products to be featured in the X-Rite stand include:
Monitor Calibration Solutions
- ColorMunki Smile. An easy-to-use, highly automated colour management solution that offers a simple, affordable means of monitor calibration. It ensures that colour is displayed accurately and consistently regardless of where images are shared.
- ColorMunki Display. Offers a quick and easy way for both amateur and professional photographers to calibrate and profile displays. It features X-Rite's most technologically advanced colorimeter bundled with new display and projector profiling software to ensure unrivaled colour accuracy and consistency for colour perfectionists.
- i1Display Pro. The ultimate solution for demanding professionals who require speed, options and flexibility to ensure colour accuracy on screen. It incorporates next-generation display and projector profiling software technologies that makes the match between display and printer more perfect and delivers full creative control over images.
Printer Profiling Solutions
- ColorMunki Photo. A single tool that allows amateur and professional photographers to colour calibrate both screen and printed results. Its measurement hardware is bundled with amazingly easy wizard-driven software to ensure colour accuracy and consistency, eliminating the frustrating waste of valuable time and money required to compensate for uncalibrated colour.
- i1Photo Pro2. This colour calibration and profiling solution provides a new level of perfection and value for the most demanding Color Perfectionists. The i1Photo Pro2 will be on display at the show in the stand of X-Rite partner Graphic Reseau located in Hall 4, Stand D 001. A next-generation color tool, i1Photo Pro2 ensures consistency across what is captured on a camera, seen on a monitor (or projector), and viewed on proofs and prints or shared online.
Camera calibration solutions
- ColorChecker Passport. A powerful capture-to-edit colour solution that offers photographers increased control over colour and light in their images. ColorChecker Passport combines three photographic targets into one pocket-sized protective case that self-stands to adjust to any scene. Together with the included camera calibration software, it delivers the ultimate in functionality, flexibility and portability for perfect colour management.
Industry-leading X-Rite products will also be featured in many partner stands across the show floor.
During the show, X-Rite Photo Europe will also be conducting a number of mini-workshops geared to photographers at all skill levels. These sessions offer an excellent opportunity to learn from the experts and include:
- The Purpose of Screen Calibration, presented by Hervé Petit of X-Rite, for beginners and amateurs.
- Selecting the Right Measurement Tool: A Comparison of 3 Measurement Solutions, presented by Hervé Petit of X-Rite, for beginners, amateurs and intermediates.
- Understanding Screen Calibration Hardware, presented by Ahcene Triane of NEC, for amateurs, intermediates and experts.
- Getting the Most out of Your ColorMunki Photo Spectrophotometer, presented by Hervé Petit of X-Rite, for amateurs, intermediates and experts.
- How to Effectively Use ColorChecker Passport, presented by Pascal Derangère, Colour and ICC Profiles, for beginners, amateurs, and intermediates.
- i1Photo Pro 2, presented by Pascal Derangère, Colour and ICC, for intermediates and experts.
"These fun and informative mini-workshops offer an excellent opportunity for attendees to increase their skill levels through hands-on, interactive sessions with industry experts and peers," Petit added.
About X-Rite Photo Europe
X-Rite Photo Europe is the specialist distributor for X-Rite's range of products aimed at the photographic market. It was formed through X-Rite's partnership with Color Confidence, Europe's leading 'value added' distributor of products and services in the digital imaging markets. The aim of X-Rite Photo Europe is to promote and increase awareness of the X-Rite photo product range, providing partners with the best levels of marketing, support and logistics and providing end-user customers with outstanding technical support and guidance in their region. Headquartered in Birmingham, UK, it also operates out of Karlsruhe, Germany.
X-Rite Deutschland GmbH
X-Rite, Incorporated with its wholly owned subsidiary Pantone LLC is the global leader in color science and technology. The company develops, manufactures, markets and supports innovative color solutions through measurement systems, software, color standards and services. X-Rite's expertise in inspiring, selecting, measuring, formulating, communicating and matching color helps users get color right the first time and every time, which translates to better quality and reduced costs. X-Rite serves a range of industries, including printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, dental and medical. For further information, please visit www.xrite.com or www.xritephoto.com.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
So gelingt der Einstieg in die Microsoft-Cloud
Unternehmen brauchen die Flexibilität und Skalierbarkeit der Cloud, um ihre Digitalisierung voranzutreiben. Microsoft Azure verspricht einen einfachen Einstieg. Doch damit Sie auch wirklich von Kostenersparnis und Effizienzsteigerung profitieren, sollten Sie ein paar wichtige Aspekte beachten.Weiterlesen