Dr. Jürgen Dambrowski to succeed Michael Ostwald as CFO of WKN AG

Husum, (PresseBox) - WKN AG, a subsidiary of the PNE WIND Group, strengthens its Management Board to meet the challenges in its new markets as well as to meet the changing policy environment for the development of wind energy. Dr. Jürgen Dambrowski will take over as the successor to the previously announced departing CFO Michael Ostwald as of July 1, 2014. The board members Martinus Scherweit (CEO/ Markets & Projects) and Roland Stanze (Purchasing & Sales) remain responsible for their respective areas.

Dr. Jürgen Dambrowski was born in 1954 and is currently CFO of the Paper business area of SURTECO SE and brings extensive finance experience with him. He holds a doctorate degree in business administration and held over a twenty year period various senior management positions at Robert Bosch GmbH in Germany and abroad. Between 2005 and 2007, Dambrowski worked as CEO and CFO of the companies Index Werke and Traub Drehmaschinen. After working for two years as a Senior Executive Consultant, he became CFO of the finance department of 2D Holding, which in December 2013 was sold to SURTECO SE.

Originally it was planned that Roland Stanze would assume the function of CFO after the departure of Michael Ostwald on July 1, 2014. But due to many different aspects and the ever changing market conditions, the decision was taken to concentrate the areas of Purchasing, Sales, Project Financing and Strategic partnerships in a separate board function.

WKN AG

WKN AG plans, builds and operates turnkey wind farms and solar parks in Germany since 1990. In addition, the company is represented worldwide by subsidiaries in many European countries, South Africa and the USA. The Company has planned and realized projects with a total capacity of approximately 1,200 megawatts.

The headquarters of the WKN group is the "House of Future Energies" in Husum, which has established itself as an innovative center of excellence for renewable energy. 82.75 percent of the WKN shares are held by PNE WIND AG, Cuxhaven. The remaining 17.25 percent is held by private and institutional investors.

Press releases you might also be interested in

Subscribe for news

The subscribtion service of the PresseBox informs you about press information of a certain topic by your choice at a choosen time. Please enter your email address to receive the email with the press releases.

An error occurred!

Thank you! You will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes.


I want to subscribe to the gratis press mail and have read and accepted the conditions.