WebEx launches the Green Guide to your Office
- WebEx, the leader in on-demand collaboration applications and services, today launched the Green Guide to your Office - a free booklet designed to give businesses advice on how to be more environmentally friendly when using technology at work.
- The guide has been written in partnership with environmental charity The Climate Group, IT analysts Quocirca and technology vendors Cisco, Vodafone and Fujitsu-Siemens.
- The guide focuses on five key technological areas:
communications, employees, mobile devices, desktop hardware and data storage.
- The advice ranges from practical, short-term steps that can be implemented immediately to longer-term solutions for change that require planning and support.
- The guide is relevant for employees at all levels and in all sizes of organisation- from entry level to management and in both small businesses and enterprises as a whole.
- The Green Guide to your Office is free and available to download now at http://www.webex.co.uk/greenguide
Attributed to Bert van der Zwan, VP EMEA, WebEx "With the Climate Change Bill due to come into force next year and tighter emissions targets for both businesses and the nation as a whole, its time for businesses to embrace environmentally aware working practices.
"We hope the guide will help businesses consider the options available and start to take the first steps to a greener future."
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Einen Schritt näher zur Multi-Cloud
Juniper Networks ergänzt seine Netzwerklösungen für Rechenzentren, Campus, Niederlassungen und Cloud um Infrastrukturbausteine, die den Weg in eine sichere und automatisierte Multi-Cloud vereinfachen sollen. Unternehmen hätten so die Möglichkeit, Workloads besser zu verteilen.Weiterlesen