Intra.NET Reloaded Europe 2012
From Broadcasting to Collaboration
Bringing together over 80 of the leading opinion makers, the Intra.NET Reloaded Europe Conference is the definitive event for intranet managers across Europe.
Highlights are keynote sessions from following industry leaders:
- Elizabeth Golden, VP of External Affairs & Worldwide Communications and Robert Libbey, Senior Director, Worldwide Colleague Communications from Pfizer US are explaining the intranet challenge at Pfizer Global and how they build a connected internal communications infrastructure aligned to brand messages and internal culture.
- Joe Little, CTO Office / Digital Communications and Technology, BP / UK will showcase the BP 3D virtual campus & collaboration world and how BP is integrating knowledge management and digital workplaces into the global intranet.
- Chris Corbett, Global Channel Manager Corporate Communications will explain how Zurich Financial has been transformed the diversified and fragmented global Intranet in a single global collaboration platform and how they build a world class intranet under budget constrictions.
- Mairi Willis, Global Head of User Experience Design, Philip Morris International Management SA / UK will discuss how employee behaviour patterns, goals, skills, attitudes, environment, and personas can become a primary way to inform design without assumptions and bias. She will discuss the problem of "tribes" in companies and how internal tribes work and collaborate in the enterprise. Finally she will show how this type of research can be used to inform portals, intranets, and collaboration platforms.
- Ashlen Cherry, Americas Privacy Officer, Dell Inc. / USA will discuss how companies can manage privacy risks in social media, blogging and tweets.
- Amy M. Davidson, Knowledge Management Leader will explain how Deloitte borrowed the latest analytics techniques, used and developed with external customers to optimize internal KM processes via the global Deloitte Intranet.
- Camila Gough, Head of Channels will showcase how British Airways launched campaign-specific microsites which allowed the employees to bring fun into an old, boring intranet. BA "gamified" internal communications with microsites that promote sharing and put colleagues in healthy competition for prizes.
Beside the inspirational speaker line-up presenting in-depth case-studies from the most admired companies, participate in our highly interactive & unique we.CONECT networking format, especially in our Intra.NET World Cafe. Use the wisdom of the crowd to find answers to your frequently asked questions. A series of ice breaker sessions, interactive round tables and case studies from well-known companies & world class brands equip delegates with real life examples of issues they may encounter and how to overcome them. For more information's please visit http://intra-net.we-conect.com/en/preview/networking/
Jörg Thinius, Director Partner Management, we.CONECT Global Leaders, comments: "This industry is currently going through a period of immense change but the intranet community keeps going from strength to strength. To provide the open forum to discuss the current challenges and discuss solutions is vital in overcoming the current challenges."
Individuals interested in attending, sponsoring or finding out more about the Intra.NET Reloaded Europe Conference should visit http://intra-net.we-conect.com/
Event Name: Intra.NET Reloaded Europe
Subtitle: From Broadcasting to Collaboration
Dates: 17th & 18th April 2012
Venue: NHOW Berlin / Germany
we-connect.de Marketing and Card Service GmbH
- we.CONECT Global Leaders is German-based international B2B conference and training development company focused entirely on providing strategies, tactics and solutions to help individuals become more successful in their professional life and business.
- At the heart of everything we do is a fundamental belief in the power of people.
- Our essential ingredient is that we really do care about our customers, our partners and our staff.
- We invest our own time and knowledge into developing something that is far more than an event. This philosophy sets a climate where ideas and people grow. Where minds and hearts open up to fresh thinking and new faces. We believe that there is no substitute for interactive learning, sharing ideas, knowledge and best practices to help every organization reach its goals. Our responsibility is to create a unique learning and networking environment.
- At we.CONECT, the people and their intensive knowledge comes first. With these people we provide more than 40 years research, marketing, event organization and sales experience. we.CONECT delivers more than 20 premier strategic events per annum focusing on best practices, latest business issues, industry trends and future developments of the cutting edge programs.
- We hold the highest standards in developing quality driven content and engaging renowned industry speaking faculties to create a truly unique and worthwhile conference and training experience.
- We are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to deliver high-quality, market focused events to suit your needs. To share your thoughts and suggestions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website: www.we-conect.com
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Warum „Minimum Viable Cloud“ ein Schreckgespenst ist
Etwa vor einem Jahr hörte ich im Rahmen einer Projektbesprechung erstmals das schreckliche Akronym „MVC“. Mein Kontakt nannte diese Abkürzung wieder und wieder und ich wusste nicht, was sie bedeutete. Zunächst tippte ich auf „Model-View-Controller“, bis ich lernte, dass MVC für „Minimum Viable Cloud“ steht. Der Begriff leitet sich von „Minimum Viable Product“, kurz MVP ab, wörtlich ein "minimal überlebensfähiges Produkt“.Weiterlesen