95100 Selb, de
+1 (610) 251-5287
Vishay to Present Wide Range of Product Demonstrations and Highlight 12 Featured Products at electronica 2008 in Munich, Germany
The electronica trade show, held every two years in Germany, presents the world's largest range of electronic components and application-oriented assemblies. Vishay will be participating at electronica 2008 with exhibits at four locations within the New Munich Trade Fair Centre:
- Main Booth: A5.143
- Side Booth: A5.142
- Automotive Innovation: A6.A55
- Automotive Innovation: A6.A42
Vishay's product demonstrations use important technical criteria to show how Vishay components, a number of which utilize patented or industry-best technology, outperform competing components. As a group, the product demonstrations indicate the breadth and depth of Vishay's extensive product portfolio, which is one of the industry's broadest. The product groups represented in the demonstrations are:
- Rectifiers and modules
- Power MOSFETs
- Power ICs
- Bulk Metal® foil resistors
A video preview of one of the Bulk Metal® foil resistor demonstrations (Accelerated Life Test for Vishay Foil Resistors) is available on the Vishay web site. The video demonstration applies seven time rated power to two resistor technologies and displays the visual and parametric results of the accelerated life test. The video preview is available at http://www.vishay.com/landingpage/tradeshows/electronica2008/.
More information on the Vishay product demonstrations at electronica 2008 is available at http://www.vishay.com/landingpage/tradeshows/electronica2008/electronica_demo.html.
Vishay also will highlight 12 featured products at electronica 2008. They have innovative technology that provides significant advantages to design engineers. The products are:
- HVArc Guard® surface-mount MLCC capacitors: MLCC surface arc-over solution with no conformal coating of the PCB needed
- Low-capacitance ESD diode (VBUS051BD-HD1): Single-line protection diode in leadless package
- SMPC-packaged rectifiers and TVS diodes: Miniature rectifiers and diodes that handle up to 100V and 12A
- IHLP®-2020 surface-mount inductors: Space- and power-saving inductors for dc-to-dc converters
- Thin film chip resistors with high pulse load stability (TNPW 0603 e3 and MCT 0603 AT)
- TrenchFET® Gen III power MOSFETs: Power MOSFETs with breakthrough on-resistance and thermally advanced package
- MICRO FOOT® MOSFETs: Smallest MOSFETs and lowest on-resistance for chipscale MOSFETs
- TMBS® Trench Schottky rectifiers for ac-to-dc SMPS and dc-to-dc converters
- 600-V FRED Pt(TM) Hyperfast rectifiers for power factor correction
- High-precision, current-sensing Bulk Metal® surface-mount Power Metal Strip® resistor (CSM2512S)
- Two-port, high-speed USB 2.0 switch with greater than 900-MHz -3-dB bandwidth (DG2722)
- Ambient light sensor with human eye-like response to visible spectrum (TEMT6200FX01)
More information about the featured products is available at http://www.vishay.com/landingpage/tradeshows/super12/.
In addition, Vishay will participate in the "Innovations in Passive Components" forum (November 12) and the "Automotive Innovation Forum" (November 14) at electronica 2008. More information is available at http://www.vishay.com/landingpage/tradeshows/electronica2008/electronica_forums.html.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.