MainMedia Tiff Image & Fax ActiveX SDK v1.53 - Development / Active X Software
Mainmedia Software announces MainMedia Tiff Image & Fax ActiveX SDK v1.53.
- Read Bmp, Emf, Ico, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PCX, PNG, PSD, Gif, Png,PGX, RAS, PNM, Wmf, WBMP, TGA and Tiff image files.
- Write image as Bmp, Emf, Ico, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PCX, PNG, Gif, Png, PGX, RAS, PNM, Wmf, WBMP, TGA and Tiff image formats.
- User define JPEG Quality when save to JPEG file.
- Support CCITT3, JPEG, CCITT4, LZW and Packbits Macintosh RLE Multipage TIFF.
- Printing multipage image with single print job, print range of pages, support sets the number of pages displayed horizontally and vertically.
- Load multi-page TIFF from http URL.
- Load image from database table.
- Save image to database table.
- Support Resize , rotate, flip image.
- Support Rubber band and crop an image.
- Support Draw overlay text and watermak image.
- Scroll the image smoothly, and provide a image location bookmark tools.
- Include C#, VB6 sample source code.
- Compatible with any programming language that supports ActiveX , including Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, Visual FoxPro, XBasic, Microsoft Word, Access, Realbasic, Microsoft Excel, WinDev, .NET environment like C#, B.NET, C++ 2005 and many others...
Pricing and Availability
MainMedia Tiff Image & Fax ActiveX SDK v1.53 runs under Win98,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win8 x32,Win8 x64 and is available for $70 (US). Licensed users are entitled to the fully-functional copy of the product.
Further information on the software, as well as its free evaluation copy is available from http://www.mainmediasoft.com/products/imageviewer/. MainMedia Tiff Image & Fax ActiveX SDK v1.53 can be ordered directly from http://www.mainmediasoft.com/purchase.The software comes with an installer and uninstaller for easy handling.
About Mainmedia Software
Mainmedia Software comes from USA, USA.For further information about Mainmedia Software visit http://www.mainmediasoft.com. You will also find all contact information as well as a profil there.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.