Uhde Inventa-Fischer strengthens its service business by expanding its service portfolio
By Stefan Bartz, Vice President Sales, Uhde Inventa-Fischer
- Capacity Boosting: An increase in production capacity at comparatively low investment costs can be achieved by optimising polyester and polyamide plants.
- Feedstock change: Changing from DMT to PTA as feedstock for polyester production enables customers to adapt their plants to market requirements.
Uhde Inventa-Fischer can also revamp polyamide 6.6 plants to include an integrated continuous process for the production of feedstock AH salt from hexamethylenediamine and adipic acid within the plant.
- Pilot plant service: Our pilot plants for PET, PBT, co-polyesters and PLA enable customers to become familiar with Uhde Inventa-Fischer's proprietary processes through plant trials, to produce product samples and to develop new additives and catalysts.
- Flake-To-Resin (FTR®): The polyester recycling process FTR® ensures an extremely high-quality product. The technology can be integrated into existing polymerization plants and can use up to 50% recycling material without having an adverse effect on the quality of the end product.
- Maintenance and repair service: The experienced specialists in our services team are on hand to assist customers with their maintenance and repair work on a local basis wherever they may be.
Years of experience and intensive research and development work have enabled Uhde Inventa-Fischer to successfully establish a multitude of innovative technologies and processes on the market. The company provides a comprehensive range of proprietary, patented, state-of-the-art technologies that allow customers to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Uhde Inventa-Fischer GmbH
Uhde Inventa-Fischer is a leading engineering company located in Berlin, Germany, and Domat/Ems, Switzerland. Its scope of services includes the development, engineering and construction of industrial plants for the production of polyester, polyamides and polylactic acid. The company has built and commissioned more than 400 production plants throughout the world. On joining the ThyssenKrupp Uhde group in 2004, the company also became part of ThyssenKrupp AG.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Produktionstechnik":
Finanzielle Ressourcen sind entscheidend für die Digitalisierung
Eine Internationale Studie von SAP in Zusammenarbeit mit dem Marktforschungsinstitut Oxford Economics zeigt, dass 21 Prozent der Befragten fehlendes Budget als das größte Hindernis auf dem Weg zur Digitalisierung ansehen. Als weitere Hürden werden mangelnde Zeit und ausgereifte Technologien genannt.Weiterlesen