GlobalTop Technology unveils the new PA6H low-profile GPS module
PA6H is a 4.7 mm thick GPS module with latest MediaTek MT3339 chip and integrated internal/external antenna switch
PA6H uses the latest and most advanced MediaTek MT3339 chip, meaning PA6H brings advanced features including:
- AlwaysLocate: throttles adaptively module activity to achieve minimum power consumption yet providing accurate positioning;
- EASY (Embedded Assist System): predicts automatically the single ephemeris up to 3 days;
- EPO (Extended Prediction Orbit): data stored into internal Flash memory shorten TTFF;
- MTAIC (Multi-Tone Active Interference Cancellation): provide effective narrow-band interference and jamming elimination;
- LOCUS (LOCate US). up to 3 days autonomous data logging into internal flash.
The additional firmware customization services offered by GlobalTop are open to all PA6 series. These include geo-fencing, binary output mode, distance calculation, last position retention and many other innovative features which enhance the overall system efficiency and shorten the development cycle.
Samples are available at Trenz Electronic webshop. For more information and volume purchase, please contact Trenz Electronic.
About GlobalTop Technology Inc.
GlobalTop Technology is the professional name in GPS related design and manufacture. With the backing of a talented RF system design team, GlobalTop Technology has pioneered many highly praised GPS modules and GPS related products designed for various design houses and manufacturers. Besides offering easy-to-integrate GPS modules and solution platforms, GlobalTop has a team of application engineers dedicated to solve problems its customers may have met during their design, development or deployment process. GlobalTop Technology is based in Taiwan and has distributors worldwide.
Trenz Electronic GmbH
Trenz Electronic operates as a provider of development services in the electronics industry since 1992. Its service includes design-in support as well as turnkey designs which typically covers all steps from product specification, hard- and software design up to prototyping and production.
Trenz Electronic is particularly specialized in the design of high-speed data acquisition, high-accuracy measurement and embedded digital signal processing systems based on FPGA and CPU architectures.
The production and supply of OEM FPGA modules, FPGA and MCU based development boards completes the portfolio.