80331 München, de
+44 (870) 7000-166
2012 is the Year for Digital Marketing Start-ups, Says TradeDoubler As It Prepares to Open Doors to New Business Incubator
January 2012 is the golden window of opportunity for affiliate marketing entrepreneurs
Successful incubator residents into The Zoo Project will benefit from a unique combination of hands-on mentoring, expertise, technology tools and business infrastructure, including:
- Full access to TradeDoubler's award-winning technology platform and capabilities including access to a reporting API for data and analysis.
- Access to market best practice and technology sales mentoring from some of the industry's most knowledgeable and successful experts, including:
- Rob Wilson, Market Unit Leader North West, TradeDoubler
- Mary Keane Dawson, Strategic Advisor and Digital Agency Mentor
- Paul Bongers, Head of Paid Search at BT / clickbuyclick
- Matthew Wood, Founder of A4U
- Jasmine Birtles television presenter and business and personal finance expert
- Tim Jessop, Marketing Manager for Online Advertising at Tesco
- Steve Wilson, Head of Online for British Gas Business
- Leo Harrison, founder of Artemis Eight / Found.co.uk
- Access to TradeDoubler's onsite team of technical consultants for hands-on advice, support and solutions.
- Unique access to major brand advertisers and partners.
- Networking opportunities with other companies and entrepreneurs.
- More than £1 million worth of business resources, including rent and rates free office space at TradeDoubler's prestigious UK headquarters in Victoria.
The addition of Leo Harrison as an incubator 'dragon' brings the total number of industry mentors to eight. Together, they will decide the fate of up to 20 UK Affiliate Marketing start-ups that are applying for residency in the Zoo for one year. Leo founded Artemis Eight, an affiliate publisher, back in 2004 and grew the company from a one man band to a thriving workforce of over 25 with a multi-million pound turnover. Leo's cutting-edge and innovative approach to affiliate publishing earned Artemis Eight a number of prestigious industry awards and a place among a small group of UK "Super Affiliates". In 2010, Leo continued with the expansion of the company and oversaw the re-brand of Artemis Eight into Found.co.uk, now a successful and rapidly growing UK digital agency. Having sold his share of the company in August 2011, Leo is currently working on two new business ventures of his own, and advising digital start-ups, providing vision, practical advice and funding.
"We're not just encouraging people to take that leap of faith and start their own digital marketing business - we're helping them do it," said Rob Wilson, Market Unit Leader North West for TradeDoubler. "This is a unique opportunity for people to capitalise on affiliate marketing business support at the grass roots level and make 2012 the year they launched their successful new business entity."
With applications open until 31 January 2012, up to 20 Affiliate Marketing start-up companies will be admitted into the Zoo for one year. Interested affiliates can download an application form at www.thezooproject.co.uk or send an email to apply[at]thezooproject[dot]co.uk. Shortlisted applicants will then be invited to meet with one or more of The Zoo's panel of 'Dragons'.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.