7 Laurier Avenue East
H2T 1E4 Montreal,, ca
+1 (514) 490-6479
Bone Up On Your Animation With Toon Boom Studio 6
With its solid pack of pedagogical teaching tools, including cross-curriculum materials, Studio 6 is excellent for teachers and educational institutions who aim to teach their students 21st century skills and prepare them to thrive in a digital world.
"Studio 6 is the perfect launch pad to learn, teach and create animation as well as communicate content, considering its ease-of-use and comprehensive animation capabilities", shared Joan Vogelesang, President and Chief Executive Officer at Toon Boom.
What’s new in Studio 6?
Toon Boom Studio 6 is the ultimate version for aspiring animators and hobbyists. Studio 6 now offers leading edge features to create bone animation:
- Convenient Skeleton Effect Layer in the timeline
- Useful Bone Level for segmenting and animating the character
- Easy setting of rotation, length and position of the bones
- Practical manipulation of the bones in the timeline
- Fast transformation of vector shapes
- Impressive transformation of pixmap textures
- More accurate region of influence to move objects
- Smart reuse of Bone templates on several characters
- Real-time preview of Bone Effect
- Full QuickTime export of Bone Effect
- Useful SWF export of Bone effect (Vector shapes only)
- Several software improvements and bug fixes
Pricing and Availability
Buy Toon Boom Studio 6 now at the special pre-launch price of $299.99 US, instead of $329.99, valid until September 1, 2010. The first 100 customers who place an order for a new Studio 6 license will receive Flip Boom Classic 4 as a bonus, a value of $49.99 US. Upgrades from version 4.5 and 5 to version 6 can be purchased at $79.99 US, instead of $99.99 US. As of August 19, 2010, all new clients will receive a Toon Boom Studio 5 product code. Their Studio 6 product code will be automatically registered and emailed to them upon product release, enabling them to download the software. All new clients will see their Studio 6 purchase listed on the "my products" page once the transaction is completed. All orders requiring shipping will be processed upon product release.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.