47166 Duisburg, de
+49 (203) 52-45130
Innovative anchoring in geotechnical engineering
Stronger than ever: the new micropile from ThyssenKrupp Bautechnik
The advantages of the new TK-ASF drilled injection pile are obvious. It is characterized by low deformation and high strength. The use of easy-to-process steel grades also allows for high load reserves between yield strength and tensile strength of approx. 25 to 30 percent. This safety concept makes the system attractive for construction clients and engineering firms. General approval for building use has been requested for the new system and is being examined and certified by Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (German Institute for Structural Engineering) in Berlin.
- Back anchoring in port and special civil engineering
- Foundation pile for tension and compression loads
- Back anchoring in waterway expansion work
- High inner load capacities, use of easy-to-process steels to DIN 10025-2 with yield strengths from S 355 to ≥ S 500 N/mm²
- Low deformation, high strength due to high load reserves
- Simple corrosion protection through alkaline medium
- Simple adaptation to proven connecting structures such as anchor plates, turnbuckles, sockets, eye tie rod connections, universal joints
- Suitable for use in both cohesive and non-cohesive soils
- Can be produced with and without upset ends and also in long lengths
- Meets standards for steel hydraulic construction, making it easier for engineering firms to use the system
- Low-noise, vibration-free installation
As the leading system supplier for port and special civil engineering and flood protection, ThyssenKrupp Bautechnik is a recognized partner in infrastructure projects around the world. Whether it's mobility, urbanization, climate change or resource efficiency - with its range of products and services the company offers custom, cost-efficient solutions for sustainable environmental management projects.
Central elements of the integrated system solution range are the sale and hire of steel sheet piling, machinery, anchor equipment and flood protection systems. As a multi-supplier ThyssenKrupp Bautechnik offers a broad spectrum of products from a wide variety of manufacturers. The portfolio for engineering firms, construction clients and contractors is rounded out by a complex service package including advice, technical support, logistics, leasing and financing. Made-to-measure packages from a single source generate value for customers, enabling them to operate successfully on the market. As a ThyssenKrupp company, ThyssenKrupp Bautechnik is part of a global technology group with strong materials capabilities, backed by innovativeness, technical expertise and a global network.
You can obtain more information at bauma in Munich, outside exhibition area, booth F8/812A from April 15 to 21, 2013.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.