85356 Freising, de
+49 (89) 23031-624
Texas Instruments speeds ultrasound design and reduces board space by more than half with the first integrated transmit/receive switch
Key features and benefits of the TX810 T/R switch
- Eight integrated channels save more than 50 to 75 percent board space over discrete solutions, depending on T/R architectures
- Integration allows for faster designs and higher reliability due to fewer devices and easier handling of components
-Programmable bias currents allow designers to adjust and reduce power consumption:
* 3-bit interface used to program a 7-mA range of bias currents
* Power-down mode to reduce power consumption
- Optimized insertion loss maintains integrity of input/output signal at 400? load with 0.9 dB at 7-mA bias current and 1.3 dB at 1-mA bias current
- The TX810 completes TI’s signal chain offering for ultrasound systems together with the AFE58xx family of analog front ends, the TX734 high-voltage pulser and a broad portfolio of embedded processors for medical imaging, power management products, clocks and interfaces.
Availability and pricing
The TX810 comes in a 36-pin 6 mm x 6 mm QFN package. Samples are available now, with full production scheduled for December 2009. The device is priced at $6.00 in 1,000-unit quantities.
Learn more about TI’s full offering for ultrasound and other medical applications:
- Order TX810 samples and evaluation modules: www.ti.com/tx810-pr
- Explore TI’s broad portfolio for ultrasound: www.ti.com/ultrasound
- Learn more about TI in medical and view system block diagrams for ultrasound and other medical applications: www.ti.com/medical
- Download TI’s Medical Applications Guide: http://www.ti.com/medguide
About medical components from Texas Instruments
TI is helping shape technology to improve the quality and accessibility of medical equipment to revolutionize healthcare in the 21st century and beyond. With its full range of analog and embedded processing products, from building blocks to complete semiconductor solutions, plus systems insight, global support infrastructure, advanced process technology and medical industry involvement, TI is helping make innovative medical electronics more flexible, affordable and accessible. TI’s experience in diverse markets, such as wireless communications, consumer electronics, automotive and aerospace, enables engineers to meet increasing needs for higher speeds, higher precision, lower power and smaller equipment, while maintaining the high standards for quality and reliability that the medical market demands. For more information, please visit www.ti.com/medical.
All registered trademarks and other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.