85356 Freising, de
+49 (8161) 80-4164
Texas Instruments continues to lead Bluetooth® low energy technology advancements
Full qualification of Bluetooth Version 4.0 stack and controller helps realize single- and dual-mode Bluetooth low energy technology advancements for mobile devices and sensors(PresseBox) ( Dallas, )
"We are pleased to see full qualification of TI's Bluetooth v4.0 stack and controller, as TI continues to play an active role in advancements around Bluetooth Core Specifications," said Michael Foley, Ph.D., executive director, Bluetooth SIG. "This milestone further reinforces TI's commitment to the Bluetooth marketplace, and to bringing dual- and singlemode low energy devices to life across various markets."
"Inclusion of the Bluetooth low energy specification is a foundational step in extending manufacturer and consumer connection capabilities in markets like mobile health and wellness," said Rick Cnossen, president and board chair, Continua Health Alliance. "We selected Bluetooth low energy for our Continua Version Two Design Guidelines as a result of the promise behind this technology, and believe TI's Bluetooth low energy solutions will deliver exciting use cases within Continua's ecosystem."
What makes TI's Bluetooth low energy solutions unique:
- Legacy expertise in creating robust single- and dualmode solutions
- Bluetooth low energy technology support added to proven WiLink and BlueLink connectivity combo solutions, with dropin replacement for existing combo products
- Onchip coexistence for combo solutions, which yield size, cost, performance, power advantages
- CC2540 singlemode SoC capable of running both protocol stack and application software
More information about TI's Bluetooth low energy solutions:
- TI's Bluetooth low energy technology blog: www.ti.com/bluetoothv4-blog-pr
- TI's Bluetooth low energy technology solutions: www.ti.com/bluetoothv4-lowenergy-pr
- TI's wireless connectivity solutions: www.ti.com/bluetoothv4-wireless-pr
- TI's related Mobile Momentum post: www.ti.com/bluetoothv4-mobile-pr
- TI EMEA updates: www.twitter.com/TXInstrumentsDE
TI's Bluetooth low energy dualmode devices are available today. TI's CC2540 singlemode Bluetooth low energy technology solution will be widely available in fall 2010. Bluetooth v4.0based products are expected to debut in the first half of 2011.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.