85356 Freising, de
+49 (89) 23031-683
Texas Instruments, C.G. Development and Quanta Microsystems deliver complete solution to support RF4CE development
Production-ready RF4CE modules reduce design complexity and development time
"With TI's latest RF4CE golden unit platform, we are pleased to deliver such a solid foundation for developing products matching customers' future requirements. Developers' ideas for user interface can be easily implemented with choices from TI's MSP430 product portfolio, which seamlessly connect with the CC2530 and communicate information to other systems through an RF4CE interface," said Desmond Chan, Asia marketing manager for Low-Power RF, Texas Instruments Hong Kong.
Key features and benefits
- Production-ready modules help customers shorten development cycle, reduce yield loss and simplify RF test setup for manufacturing platform
- CC2530 offers 2x more Flash memory than the closest competitor (256 KB), and its extensive peripheral set (DMA, GPIO, USARTs, ADC, timers) supports a wide range of applications and reduces bill-of-material cost
- CC2530 integrates a leading RF transceiver with an industry-standard enhanced 8051 MCU, in-system programmable flash memory, 8-KB RAM and many other powerful features
Find out more about TI's low-power RF and MSP430 portfolios at the links below:
- Order CC2530 development kits and samples: www.ti.com/cc2530-pr
- RemoTI network protocol for ZigBee RF4CE: www.ti.com/rf4ce-pr
- Quickly search TI's entire low-power RF portfolio or download the latest selection guide: www.ti.com/lprf-pr
- Learn more about TI's ultra-low power MSP430 MCUs: www.ti.com/msp430
- TI's MSP430 is an ideal fit for wireless applications: www.ti.com/430wireless
- TI's low-power RF E2E online community: www.ti.com/lprf-forum
About C.G. Development
C.G. Development Ltd (www.cghk.com) is a major remote control maker who is actively working on RF remote control solutions with different customers worldwide. With this solid development platform, more advanced user interfaces can be implemented without touching the RF communications element and enabling a faster time-to-market solution.
About Quanta Microsystems
Quanta Microsystems, Inc. (QMI) (www.qmitw.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Quanta Computer, Inc (QCI), has been providing world's finest 2.4GHz RF modules to worldwide consumer electronics makers and PC OEMs for years. The product portfolio also includes a variety of digital home related system products with value-added software features. QMI's products are fabricated at QCI's ISO certificated factories. QMI's production-ready RF4CE module helps customers to shorten development cycle, reduce yield loss and simplify RF test setup for manufacturing.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.