TI's PECL buffer family offers a complete range of speeds and supply voltage options for communications, test and measurement, and medical applications
New PECL buffer is 67 percent faster to provide higher data throughput
PECL family features
- Industry-standard packages, footprints and pinouts
- Speeds ranging from 430MHz to 3GHz
- Support for 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V supply voltages
PECL family benefits
- Full range of speeds provide designers flexibility
- Power consumption can be saved by moving to lower Vcc platforms
Pricing and availability
TI's new PECL family is available online today. Details and suggested resale pricing are listed below for each device in 1000-piece quantities. Samples are available at www.ti.com/sn65lvep11-pr.
Find out more about TI's diverse interface portfolio:
- TI interface portfolio and Interface Selection Guide: www.ti.com/interface
- TI Clock PECL family: www.ti.com/clockpecl
- TI 10 Gigabit Ethernet transceivers: www.ti.com/ethernettransceivers
Texas Instruments Deutschland GmbH
Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) helps customers solve problems and develop new electronics that make the world smarter, healthier, safer, greener and more fun. A global semiconductor company, TI innovates through design, sales and manufacturing operations in more than 30 countries. For more information, go to www.ti.com.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Hardware":
Open-Source auch für Hardware?
Ein Whitepaper empfiehlt, die Entwicklung von Open-Source-Hardware zu beschleunigen. Die Autoren kommen aus Forschungsinstituten, aus denen einen so weitgehende Forderung eher nicht zu erwarten war.Weiterlesen