Fastest 12-bit ADC provides unmatched dynamic performance for input frequencies above 500 MHz
- Highest linearity and SNR available above 500 MHz IF
- 64.1 dBFS SNR, 80 dBc SFDR @ 450MHz, 500MSPS
- 62.5 dBFS SNR, 70 dBc SFDR @ 900MHz, 500MSPS
- Fully buffered differential analog input
- Built in TI's BiCom3 technology
- Allows for high IF and direct RF sampling architectures to simplify system design
- Eases analog front-end design by providing constant input impedance over input frequency and eliminating track-and-hold kick back
- Works well in high temperature and high radiation environments
Availability and pricing The ADS54R463 is available today in a 14 x 14 mm TQFP package which is pin compatible to the ADS5463 and ADS5474. The device is priced at $175 in 1000-piece quantities.
Find out more about TI's high-speed data converters at the links below:
- Evaluation modules and samples: www.ti.com/ads54rf63-pr
- TI's data converter portfolio and selection guide: www.ti.com/dataconverters-pr
Texas Instruments Deutschland GmbH
Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) helps customers solve problems and develop new electronics that make the world smarter, healthier, safer, greener and more fun. A global semiconductor company, TI innovates through design, sales and manufacturing operations in more than 30 countries. For more information, go to www.ti.com.