85356 Freising, de
+49 (8161) 8035-79
Fastest 12-bit ADC provides unmatched dynamic performance for input frequencies above 500 MHz
- Highest linearity and SNR available above 500 MHz IF
- 64.1 dBFS SNR, 80 dBc SFDR @ 450MHz, 500MSPS
- 62.5 dBFS SNR, 70 dBc SFDR @ 900MHz, 500MSPS
- Fully buffered differential analog input
- Built in TI's BiCom3 technology
- Allows for high IF and direct RF sampling architectures to simplify system design
- Eases analog front-end design by providing constant input impedance over input frequency and eliminating track-and-hold kick back
- Works well in high temperature and high radiation environments
Availability and pricing The ADS54R463 is available today in a 14 x 14 mm TQFP package which is pin compatible to the ADS5463 and ADS5474. The device is priced at $175 in 1000-piece quantities.
Find out more about TI's high-speed data converters at the links below:
- Evaluation modules and samples: www.ti.com/ads54rf63-pr
- TI's data converter portfolio and selection guide: www.ti.com/dataconverters-pr
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.