Avenue des Alpes 20
2000 Neuchâtel, ch
iPOS8010 BX-CAT : A Very Compact, Cost-Effective, Panel Mount Intelligent Drive with an EtherCAT Interface
Having a current of 8A continuous and 20 A peak at up to 80 V capability, the iPOS8010 BX-CAT controller offers:
- a very compact, cost-effective universal solution for the control of rotary or linear brushless, DC brush, and step motors of powers up to 800 W and voltages up to 80 V.
- Based on the MotionChip™ technology, the iPOS8010 BX-CAT can operate either as a standard EtherCAT drive that accepts the CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE), or as an intelligent drive that can be programmed to execute complex motion profiles directly at drive level using its built-in motion controller and the high level Technosoft Motion Language (TML).
- Two Safe Torque Off inputs (STO), Cat. 3 (EN954-1),SIL3 (IEC61508, IEC 62061), PLe (EN/ISO 13849-1)
- Two feedback devices, (dual-loop support).
The iPOS8010 BX-CAT drives can work with EtherCAT communication cycles down to 200 μs for all working configurations: open loop micro-stepping or closed loop control of 2 or 3-phase steppers, DC brushed motor control, sinusoidal (FOC) or trapezoidal (Hall based) control of brushless motors.
- 2 analogue inputs, 8 digital inputs and 5 digital outputs.
The configuration, tuning and local programming of the iPOS8010 BX-CAT drive can easily be done using Technosoft's powerful graphical platform EasyMotion Studio.
The IPOS8010 BX CAT has been developed for the many one horsepower requirements in medical analysis and dosing machines, pick and place and welding robots, packaging bottling and labelling machines, Industrial Equipment, food and textile machines and material handling equipment.
Located in Neuchâtel, Switzerland, Technosoft is a leading DSP Motion Control Technology Company, specialized in the design and manufacture of motion control and intelligent motor products. For markets and customers requiring specialised requirements the company can provide a custom motion system to meet their needs.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.