8F, No.94, Sec.1, Shin Tai Wu Rd., Hsi Chih
221 Taipei Hsien, cn
COMMELL unveiled LV-66A Mini-ITX board
Mini-ITX with VIA C7 1.5GHz CPU & VIA CN896. Support DDR2 SDRAM up to 4GB, CRT or LVDS, DVI Interface, Two Giga LAN, 4 x SATA, 8 x USB 2.0, 2 x COM, HD Audio, 2 x IDE, MPEG-2 decoding, PCI, Mini-PCI socket, Optional CompactFlash, 8-bit GPIO.
COMMELL's LV-66A based on VIA CN896 that features a high bandwidth VIA Ultra V-Link communication between the chipset's North and South bridges at 533MB/sec. A dedicated CRT interface as well as outstanding flexibility for additional video ports such as DVI or LVDS. This provides customers with the ability to tailor the CN896 to be suitable for use with flat panel display, a wide variety of LCD panels and DVI monitors. The VIA CN896 chipset also features a DirectX® 9.0 3D accelerator for high performance and a 2D accelerator for productivity applications.
Through the onboard VT8251 South Bridge, the LV-66A offers a comprehensive rang of interacted storage, multimedia and connectivity option, including Serial ATA with RAID, UltraDMA IDE, 8 x USB 2.0, 2 x Giga LAN, 2 x COM, The board also support HD Audio, with optional Compactflash socket in the solder side for easily using Solid State Disk.
1. CPU: Onboard VIA C7 1.5GHz CPU
2. Memory: 2 x 240-pin DIMM DDR2 400/533/667 SDRAM up to 4.0GB.
3. Chipset: VIA CN896 and VT8251.
4. PCI Enhanced IDE: Ultra DMA IDE up to 4 ATAPI devices.
5. SATA Interface: 4 x SATA2 interfaces with 300MB/s, integrated V-RAID 0,1,0+1,JBOD
6. VGA: Integrated VIA Chrome9 HC 3D/2D Graphics with DirectX 9.0 compatible and MPEG-2 Decoding Acceleration.
7. LVDS Interface: Optional onboard VIA VT1636 LVDS Transmitter, 18/24 bit dual channel LVDS with +3.3V/5V/12V supply.
8. DVI Interface: Optional onboard DVI interface.
9. Audio: Realtek ALC888 7.1 channel HD Audio.
10. LAN Interface: 2 x Realtek RTL8111C Gigabit Ethernet controller.
11. GPIO: Onboard programmable 8-bit Digital I/O interface.
12. Extended PCI Interface: One PCI & one Mini-PCI slots.
13. SSD: One IDE supports DOM.
14. I/O Port: 1 x RS-232 & 1 x RS-232/422/485, 1 x LPT, IrDA, 8 x USB2.0, 1 xPS2, FDD.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.