Discover Synchronica Next-Generation Mobile Messaging at the GSMA Mobile World Congress, 15-18 February 2010, Barcelona, Hall 2, Stand 2A35
This year, Synchronica will showcase the most diverse and exciting range of mobile messaging and device backup solutions ever, including a major upgrade to our awardwinning carriergrade messaging platform Synchronica Mobile Gateway 5.0.
Learn how nextgeneration mobile messaging - covering mobile email, IM and SNS - is becoming a reality for everyone, anywhere in the world, regardless of the handset they use.
- See how the most complete multiprotocol push email and synchronization gateway - comprising Push IMAP, SyncML, Email to MMS and Email to SMS - connects literally any phone to email and social networking services
- Discover how standardsbased instant messaging will see consumers nudging and buzzing from their existing mass market devices
- Understand how 2010 will see a massive growth in the use of mobile SNS services and how Mobile Gateway can be leveraged to play a key role in delivering services, such as Facebook and Twitter to subscribers
- See Synchronica providing connectivity to literally thousands of news and entertainment sites, using an enhanced RSS feed connector that automatically pushes news feeds to a subscriber's mobile phone
- See how Mobile Gateway aggregates mobile communities, allowing operators to brand and provide services that increase user stickiness and combat churn
- Learn how to effectively market a diverse mobile messaging solution that supports a wide array of email platforms, instant messaging communities, and social networking services
- Learn how an automated backup and restore service will protect your customer's data, as well as your revenues
- Find out how managed and professional services from Synchronica can maximize your margins - allowing you to offer reliable, cuttingedge services without needing to invest in costly IT infrastructure or network management resources
- Test drive MessagePhone, the new whitelabeled messagingoriented handset that provides features typically associated with highend smartphones - but at a fraction of the cost!
Book your meeting with us before 5 February, and you'll be entered into a draw to win one of three MessagePhones.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Kommunikation":
T-Systems liefert Dynamic Workplace Release 6
Mit dem Dynamic Workplace von T-Systems können Unternehmen ihre Fat Clients nun in Etappen abspecken – Funktionen klassischer PC-Arbeitsplätze also nach und nach einzeln in die Cloud verlagern.Weiterlesen