1159 East Kangqiao Road
+86 21 6119 6411
NDT Training: SGS Provides PCN and SNT Training Courses in 2011
The SGS NDT Training and Examination Center in Shanghai, China, has just released the PCN and SNT Training Course Schedule for 2011
In light of the increased demand for good, qualified Non-Destructive Testing inspectors, SGS NDT Training and Examination Center in Shanghai, China regularly offers internationally recognized Training and Certification Services in Non-Destructive Testing. The training and examinations are in accordance with European, International and American standards like EN 473, ISO 9712 and ASNT, with a particular focus on the extensive training syllabus for all basic Non-Destructive Testing methods (http://www.sgs.com/non-destructive_testing?serviceId=10061644&lobId=5550).
As training services are a key part of SGS's strategy to improve quality and safety around the world, SGS has developed an extensive program of PCN and SNT training courses for 2011 (http://www.sgs.com/sgs-ind-pcn-and-snt-training-course-schedule-for-2011-en-10.pdf) for Levels 1, 2 and 3:
* Radiographic Inspection and Interpretation (http://www.ndt-training.sgs.com/ndt-training-corp/ndt_training_courses/radiographic_testing_courses_ndt_training.htm)
* Liquid Penetrant Testing (http://www.ndt-training.sgs.com/ndt-training-corp/ndt_training_courses/liquid_penetrant_testing_courses_ndt_training.htm)
* Magnetic Particle Testing (http://www.ndt-training.sgs.com/ndt-training-corp/ndt_training_courses/magnetic_particle_testing_courses_ndt_training-3.htm)
* Ultrasonic Testing (http://www.ndt-training.sgs.com/ndt-training-corp/ndt_training_courses/ultrasonic_testing_courses_ndt_training.htm)
* Visual Inspection (http://www.ndt-training.sgs.com/ndt-training-corp/ndt_training_courses/visual_inspection_courses_ndt_training.htm)
* Time of Flight Diffraction (http://www.sgs.com/time-of-flight-diffraction-tofd?serviceId=10134179&lobId=5550)
The courses, scheduled throughout 2011, will be held at the SGS NDT Training and Examination Center in Shanghai or, by special request, at an individual company's premises. (SGS Training Calendar: http://www.sgs.com/news_center/sgs_trainings.htm)
About the SGS Non-Destructive Testing Training and Examination Center
The SGS NDT Training and Examination Center in Shanghai (http://www.ndt-training.sgs.com/ndt-training-corp/ndt_training_center.htm), China is an Authorized Qualifying Body (AQB) of BINDT which allows SGS to conduct PCN training and examinations for Levels 1 and 2, in accordance with the PCN Certification Scheme which meets the requirements of European, International and American standards like EN 473, ISO 9712 and SNT-TC-1A.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.