20459 Hamburg, de
+44 (7775) 574677
SGS to Showcase Rail Services at InnoTrans 2014
September 23-26, SGS to Showcase Rail Services at Berlin Convention
InnoTrans is a bi-yearly, international platform for buyers and sellers of passenger and freight transport technology. InnoTrans has emerged as an established international industry showplace focusing on railway technology.
SGS Global Rail Capabilities
At InnoTrans 2014 SGS will showcase its broad range of global rail services that help rail operators, infrastructure managers and financiers deliver projects and ensure the continued performance of their business:
- Certification Services – certification of new/upgraded rolling stock and infrastructure as required by legislation or industry schemes including RISAS and IRIS.
- Assessment Services – independent technical or process assessments outside of a legislative requirement.
- Inspection Services – inspection of rolling stock and infrastructure for a variety of purposes. These services include EMC testing, oil sampling, fire performance testing and NDT.
- Maintenance Services – review, independent validation and optimisation of maintenance activities and facilities to ensure cost effective, efficient performance of rolling stock and depots without compromising safety requirements.
- Managed worldwide Supply Chain services – a bespoke service providing manufacturers and assemblers with access to the largest worldwide network of testing, inspection and auditing experts, providing cost-effective independent technical and contractual verification and validation of components prior to inward delivery.
- Strategic Consultancy Services – a dedicated service focused on delivering high-value consultancy to rail operators, regulators and financiers.
In addition SGS will be highlighting its range of complimentary material and product testing services which meet the needs of manufacturer’s throughout the rolling stock supply chain.
Please join us in Hall 6-2, Booth 103, to learn more about the benefits of SGS expertise and services in the rail sector. We look forward to meeting you in Berlin!
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.