1 Victoria Street
SL4 1Y Windsor
+44 (1985) 850320
SeeWhy Announces Version 3.4 to Drive Online 1-to-1 Marketing
- Software enables heads of ecommerce to deploy advanced, real-time, behavioural profiling applications for individual customers
- Generates 18 time more lift and 9 time more revenue compared to traditional marketing techniques
SeeWhy Software, the creator of the first event intelligence platform, today announced the immediate availability of SeeWhy 3.4. With this release, SeeWhy breaks new ground in online marketing by enabling companies in industries such as online financial services and retail to optimise individual customer treatment across channels, continuously and in real time, across entire customer populations.
Research by industry analyst firm JupiterResearch has demonstrated that quick actions based on online customer behaviour can generate 18 times more lift and 9 times more revenue than traditional batch-based segmentation techniques. SeeWhy allows companies to act directly on individual customer behaviour, needs and web site experience at the point when the customer is most engaged by analysing individual activity, rather than by using traditional coarse-grain segmentation methods. SeeWhy enables companies to focus on delivering tailored services or offers to high-value customers, while efficiently addressing the needs of lower frequency customers through lower cost channels.
Charles Nicholls, founder and CEO of SeeWhy, commented: "As commerce moves online, companies have developed increasingly sophisticated operations to attract, convert and service customers. In order to maximise revenues, companies must be able to market the products or services most likely to appeal to each individual, uniquely relevant to them at any moment in time; however, this can be challenging for businesses with complex financial offerings, varied product lines and broad customer bases. SeeWhy helps these organisations maximise returns by continuously tracking individual profiles of their entire customer populations, which may include tens of millions of individuals. Rich profiles of high-value or high-frequency customers, as well as less frequent buyers, enable SeeWhy to optimise the treatment based on the individual's online and offline behaviour".
New features in SeeWhy 3.4 include:
- Behavioural profiling extensions-Allow the continuous, real-time tracking of tens of millions of individual profiles. Reduced memory use and increased application performance allow SeeWhy to efficiently handle analysis of the behaviour of millions of customers. SeeWhy uses advanced statistical techniques to provide insight even in low-frequency environments; it is able to treat profiles of low-frequency customers differently than those who interact with the company more frequently. If customer behaviour changes, SeeWhy automatically changes the analytic technique based on the individual's new behaviour.
- Context drilldown-A web based tool to allow the easy investigation of root causes of alerts or actions initiated by the system. Drill down also gives visibility to all the other metrics calculated by the system at the moment that the alert or action was fired. This is an invaluable 'footprint' enabling managers and analysts to understand root causes of problems and causal relationships, even when multiple alerts and actions are firing simultaneously.
- Dashboard server-Streams data in real time to other applications and middleware and databases for integration with BI tools for real-time reporting and dashboards.
"SeeWhy is changing the rules of marketing," said Nicholls. "Huge increases in lift can be achieved by driving personal marketing actions off individual behaviour. We've seen that it is 7x more effective to market to a customer immediately than to delay by only three days. With our latest release, customers are able to track every individual's behaviour across their entire customer base in real-time and act immediately. This breakthrough enables the use of one-to-one marketing techniques, which have been talked about for so long, for the first time."
BI - Business Intelligence; Behavioural Profiling - a technology that builds and maintains a "normal" profile at the individual account level, enabling changes in behavior to be immediately detected. Customer Experience - the management of online and offline customer experience in using an organisations products and services.
SeeWhy, SeeWhy Software, the SeeWhy Globe and Instant Insight are trademarks or registered trademarks of SeeWhy Software Limited. Other product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.