ECO - Filtered DC power entry module meets tough demands for EMC
5003 - SCHURTER expands its ECO designed DC filter power entry module family to include a version with flexible wire leads and a version for PCB mounting(PresseBox) ( Lucerne, )
The 5003 features a standard DC connector, offered in two different connector styles. The connector is encased with a 1stage filter for currents up to 15 A at 125 VDC. The unit mounts to the equipment enclosure with a broad metal flange, thus providing a large contact area for optimal shielding and filter efficiency. The PCB mounting style version is available with optional snap feet to safely fasten the 5003 on the printed circuit board. The flexible wire leads allow an easy, fast and cost saving installation. Screwon, snapin and rivet mounting options are offered. The rear mount type with prethreaded holes, as well as the snapin, are designed specifically to reduce assembly time and save labor costs.
The series is ENEC and cURus approved and complies with IEC/EN 60950, standard for office and IT equipment. Applications include telecom and IT infrastructure equipment, data encryption machines but any other DC supplied equipment in industry automation.
- DC appliance inlet with EMI filter
- Current ratings: up to 15 A at 125 VDC (ENEC/UL/CSA)
- Mating connectors: Molex HCS-125, AMP universal MATE-N-LOK
- PCB mounting / flexible wire connection / Quick connect terminals / Solder terminals
- Screwon or rivet mounting from front or rear side / snapin mounting
- data sheet 5003: http://www.schurter.ch/pdf/english/typ_5003.pdf
- New EMC Products: http://www.schurter.com/emc_news
- EMC-Products: http://www.schurter.com/emc
- Selector Power Entry Modules: http://www.schurter.ch/wwwsc/con_pg06.asp