rostrvm Java CTI - Beyond screen pop and automated dialling
The rostrvm Java Toolbar provides screen based call and data control via a graphical user interface embedded in another Java application, or in a web page as a Java applet.
The Java toolbar goes beyond standard CTI functions such as proactively presenting call centre agents with information from IT systems and automatically dialling numbers. The application also:
- Controls telephone activity such as answering, holding and transferring calls delivering easy call management for the agent
- Allows data to be transferred with calls via rostrvm's patented CLIPboard mechanism ensuring that callers don't need to repeat information
- Links to rostrvm's Directory Services to support easy dialling
- Records agent activity allowing the call centre manager to monitor individual and team performance
- Captures business-based call outcome information for reporting through rostrvm Supervisor management information. Managers can easily and instantly see the call centre's business benefit.
Lindsay Brown, Technical Director, Rostrvm Solutions commented "We have been enhancing call centre productivity with Computer Telephone Integration for over 21 years. This Java toolbar is the latest in a long line of developments to make CTI easy to deploy so that all call centres can achieve optimum operational performance"
Rostrvm Solutions is a leading provider of contact centre software applications that make call centres and contact centres work efficiently and effectively.
Based in Woking, Surrey it was established in 1986, and was previously a division of royalblue, the financial trading applications company. Rostrvm Solutions is now privately owned.
The company has built a solid reputation as a leading software developer of a suite of applications that help organisations to achieve and exceed business objectives whilst delivering personalised customer service.
The rostrvm call centre application is established across a broad spectrum of industry sectors with customers including EDF Energy, First Choice Holidays, London Borough of Wandsworth, Nottinghamshire County Council, Asia Risk Technologies and Autonet Insurance.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Pantos überwindet Blockchain-Grenzen
Bitpanda und die TU Wien arbeiten gemeinsam an einem Multi-Blockchain-Tokensystem. Das soll Ressourcen bündeln, Arbitrage-Handel in Echtzeit ermöglichen und die aktuelle Signifikanz einzelner Blockchains messen.Weiterlesen