47877 Willich, de
+49 (89) 67346130
ROHM Announces CMOS Operational Amplifiers for Ultra-low Current Consumption and Quick Response
Electronic devices are increasingly designed to minimize power consumption. With this in mind, ROHM has focused attention on the expansion of its low current consumption CMOS operational amplifier series, optimized for small-signal amplification in portable devices and sensors. The BU7411G/SG series in particular combines ultra-low current consumption (0.35?A) with low voltage capability (from 1.6V), reducing power.
In addition to lower power consumption, there is a growing need for quick response (high slew rate) characteristics in multifunction devices and high-performance digital AV equipment. ROHM CMOS op-amps meet this requirement by providing a best-in-class slew rate of 0.05V/?s. The entire lineup also features high ESD resistance (4kV), providing a greater level of reliability.
1) Industry's lowest current consumption: 0.35?A (BU7265G/SG, BU7511G/SG)
2) Low-voltage operation from 1.6V ideal for battery-driven sets (BU7411G/SG)
3) High slew rate: 0.05V/?s (BU7271G/SG, BU7421G/SG)
4) Selectable input/output specifications: Full swing type (BU7265G/SG, BU7271G/SG), Ground sense type (BU7411G/SG, BU7421G/SG)
5) Wide operating temperature range:
?40°C to 105°C (BU7265SG/BU7411SG/BU7271SG/BU7421SG)
?40°C to 85°C (BU7265G/BU7411G/BU7271G/BU7421G)
6) High ESD resistance: 4kV (HBM)
7) Low-input bias current: 1pA
8) Compact package: SSOP5 (equivalent to SOT-23)
Availability The product is available.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.