Boulevard International 55 K
B-1070 Brussels, be
Radionomy unveils its new Windows Store app
The result is amazing and it has never been so user friendly to discover and listen to the thousands of user generated stations of Radionomy on an app.
"Radionomy has done great work on their Windows Store app, which is great for anyone looking to discover and listen to radio stations produced by people around the world," said John Richards, senior director of Windows App Marketing for Microsoft Corp.
Features of the app:
- Immediate access to thousands of stations
- Classification by musical genres (i.e.: Rock, Salsa, Electronic, Reggae, Top 40, Hip-Hop, Classical, Jazz, etc.)
- Classification by themes (i.e.: cinema, sports, political, talk, relaxation, etc.) - no station is like the other!
- Real People/Real Stations: stations are made by real people (amateurs and pros alike) and are not just a playlist
- Discover the Top 25 radio stations with the highest listening figures
- Look for a radio station using keywords
- Scroll through the catalog according to the musical genre
- Create your personalized profile (crosses over to all apps once changes are made)
- Bookmark your favorite radio stations
- Share your favorite radio stations via social networks (Facebook, Twitter)
"We are very proud of what our team has done, the result is great and we truly believe radio and music fans will live an intense discovery and listening experience with the Radionomy Windows Store app. The help from Microsoft was priceless and we thank them again for welcoming us into their program." - Thierry Ascarez - VP Business Development Radionomy
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.