40221 Düsseldorf, de
+31 (73) 69107-39
Quintiq marks 15-year anniversary with release of Quintiq 5.0
New and Agile Platform Exemplifies a Company Moving Forward
Quintiq 5.0 is purpose-built for supply chain challenges. Unlike “big box” software, Quintiq 5.0 is designed so that it is agile and flexible with the ability to be configured to meet 100% of a customer’s planning constraints today and as a business evolves over time. Quintiq 5.0 continues the company’s tradition of enabling customers to make informed decisions based on real-time data. Quintiq 5.0 is a planner-friendly platform that enables personalized views, facilitates error-free planning, and provides built-in capabilities to create and monitor key performance indicators.
With transparency across the supply chain and advanced planning and optimization capability at a planner’s fingertips, a business is able to consistently produce and deliver products and services as scheduled despite numerous constraints and potential disruptions.
“Quintiq 5.0 was designed with our customers’ planning challenges and needs in mind. We wanted to ensure that the software they use is agile and flexible, yet intelligent so it can analyze, compare and optimize the planning process,” said Dr. Victor Allis, CEO of Quintiq. “When bespoke supply chain planning and optimization systems or point solutions do not address 100%of the user’s operations, it has a detrimental impact on customer service and profitability. The sooner business leaders realize their current options are compromising their supply chain and opt for the complete configurability of a Quintiq company-wide platform, the better off they – and their bottom lines – will be.”
Key enhancements to Quintiq 5.0 include:
- Introduction of a report generation tool, BIRT (Business Intelligence and Report Tools), that combines data from different sources for greater functionality
- Improved user interface that enables user configurable views and brings planning activity to life
- Interactive KPI dashboard that allows customers to define and utilize KPIs as gauges and in a wide range of formats and conditions, allowing for critical information to stand out with maximum effect
- Redesigned configuration utility that makes it easier to identify and track parameters of planning projects
- Through the soon-to-be-launched Quintiq mobility server, Quintiq 5.0 offers the capability to connect, manage and optimize data using information from a mobile device, facilitating remote contributors to the planning process. Quintiq mobility server is available as a separate license purchase.
Since its launch in September 1997, Quintiq has been modernizing the way supply chain planning and optimization software is viewed by solving planning puzzles for many of the world’s largest and most successful enterprises, counting over 300 multinational businesses amongst its customer base. Quintiq’s platform is in use at over 500 locations in more than 78 countries around the world.
Despite the erratic nature of the global economy, Quintiq’s business grew 42% in 2011, and 43% in 2012*. FY 2013 revenue is estimated to be in excess of $100M, and growth is anticipated to be 36%. As a result of the increase in business growth, Quintiq’s workforce has steadily grown to over 600 people, spread across 13 offices globally.
“When my colleagues and I founded Quintiq, our intention was to develop one planning and optimization platform that could be configured to suit any business model. This unique approach has seen us go from strength to strength, winning several international awards and accolades in the process. We have a company of which we should be truly proud,” continues Dr. Allis.
To arrange for a demonstration of Quintiq 5.0, please contact email@example.com.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.