Pol. Ind. Santos Justo y Pastor,
31510 Fustiñana, Navarra, es
PROINSO supplies 10 PV solar facilities in Colombia
- The multinational company that supplies modules and inverters to PV solar facilities has delivered products to several PV solar projects in Colombia.
- Ten 50-kW facilities will be developed in different regions in this country.
- With 88% sales in international markets, PROINSO has six Colombian members in its International Network of Qualified Installers.
- The Latin American country is one of the emerging markets PROINSO is interested in.
- Sales in emerging markets accounted for 5% of the company's annual turnover in 2011.
- Follow this link to watch the show broadcast on Televisión de Colombia on one of the projects PROINSO has supplied PV materials for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5IntjE9Ok4
PROINSO, a company that supplies modules, inverters, trackers and fixed structures for ground- or roof-mounted PV systems, has recently supplied a total 50 kW in PV solar materials to 10 different PV solar facilities in Colombia.
The company delivered modules and inverters from SMA to solar farms in Bogotá and surrounding areas. Currently, PROINSO has 6 Qualified Installers in Colombia, all of them members of the firm's International Network.
PROINSO sources remarked that sales in Colombia were part of the company's 2012-2013 business strategy focusing on emerging markets like Australia, South Africa, India, Mexico or Brazil. The company is already operating in some of these markets: Eastern Europe, Croatia, Morocco, Israel, the Middle East, Algeria, Libya, Turkey, China, Australia, Mexico, Brazil and India, as well as Colombia. Sales in them accounted for 5% of the total annual turnover in 2011, a share PROINSO hopes will rise to 15% over the next few years.
The Colombian market is not new to PROINSO, as the company has been operating there since 2009, when it supplied via IPSE 10 MECASOLAR trackers, modules and inverters - 120 kWp - to the national administration, to be installed in different regions in the country.
Last year, PROINSO delivered a total 303 MW in modules and inverters to solar projects in all five continents. With this turnover, PROINSO, a company of OPDE Group, has delivered a total 1,115 MW around the world so far, hitting a record high and becoming one of the world's leading companies in the solar industry.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.