Pol. Ind. Santos Justo y Pastor,
31510 Fustiñana, Navarra, es
PROINSO USA cements alliance with SMA in the American market
- A new agreement between SMA and PROINSO strengthens the collaboration begun years ago and enables PROINSO to deliver residential and commercial inverters, and SMA's hybrid systems in USA.
- SMA is a global leader in the development, manufacture and marketing of PV inverters. With its new distribution model, there will be fewer qualified authorised dealers in the American market, and PROINSO will continue to be one of them.
- To date, PROINSO has delivered 818MW inverters worldwide.
- The company is currently strengthening its position in the American solar PV market, where it has a long-established office in Sacramento, California and 374 Qualified Installers who are members of its International Network.
- Besides, PROINSO is set out to strengthen its distribution channels in Canada, Mexico and Latin America, where it is already strong in local solar PV markets.
- From 9 to 11 July, PROINSO is attending Intersolar North America, being held in San Francisco (Booth 7115).
PROINSO USA and multinational company SMA have cemented their strategic partnership by signing an agreement whereby PROINSO becomes a qualified authorised dealer of SMA products in the American solar PV market. With the new agreement, PROINSO retains its place among the companies chosen to be SMA authorised dealers in USA within the latter's new distribution model, envisaging fewer official sellers. SMA is a global leader in the development, manufacture and marketing of solar PV inverters.
Although PROINSO and SMA have been working together since 2007, the former being an international SMA dealer, the new agreement places PROINSO among the leading SMA dealers worldwide, delivering both residential and commercial products to installers and customers around the world.
Since they started working together, PROINSO has delivered 818MW in inverters worldwide, especially in Europe and, for the past three years in Asia. In fact, PROINSO and SMA are strategic partners in India, an alliance that is now bearing fruit.
'We're very satisfied with this agreement, a recognition by SMA of PROINSO's quality service. Our alignment with SMA continues to grow and centres around a shared approach of partnership-based relationships including supplier, funder, installer and through to the end client.Being a member of the Authorised Distributors will help us strengthen our presence in the American solar PV market, where we've been operating for years, as well as in Canada and Latin America,' they said at PROINSO USA.
In USA, PROINSO has a long-established office in Sacramento, California, and 374 qualified installers who are members of its International Network, with 2,383 members around the world to date.
SMA sources pointed out that the new distribution model is meant to offer the best SMA products and services through a smaller number of leading dealers. The new distribution policy, they believe, will improve product availability, provide a wider range of services and stronger support, and ensure better access to technical and professional resources offered through carefully selected distribution channels.
INTERSOLAR NORTH AMERICA
PROINSO is attending a new edition of Intersolar North America (Booth 7115), to be held in San Francisco from 9 to 11 July, introducing SMA's new products. It is one of the most important trade shows in USA, drawing an expected 20,000 visitors.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.