50825 Köln, de
+49 (89) 306688-66
Phase One Delivers Unprecedented Creative Options for Pro Photographers
More freedom and creative opportunities for professional photographers following technical breakthroughs and successful alliances
Phase One is demonstrating the following products that will ship in volume during Q4 2008 -- Booth B1, Hall 4.2.
- Advanced digital image capture. Sensor+ technology establishes a new paradigm for medium format camera systems. For the first time, photographers can choose to shoot at either 15 or 60.5 megapixels at full frame, with no change in sensor coverage. In addition Sensor+ will add higher light sensitivity.
- Capture One 4 PRO workflow software. Achieves the highest level of image quality possible in RAW processing.
- Extended lens range for Phase One 645 camera system. Successful alliances with Leica Camera, Mamiya and Hartblei are yielding high-quality optics with a growing range of available lenses. Now includes Phase One Classic one year or Value Added 3-year warranty.
The Phase One P 65+ operates at a capture rate of up to 1 frame per second with a resolution of 60.5 MP resolution and the industry's largest live capture area (53.9mm x 40.4). It offers a sensitivity range from 50 to 1600 ISO. Intelligent image compression technology (IIQ) produces choice of small 40 MB or large 60 MB RAW files.
Built into the P 65+, Sensor+ technology offers a capture mode by which photographers can "dial down" to 15 MP resolution (pixel size 12 x 12 microns) and gain an ISO range of 100 to 1600 with smaller file sizes (ranging from small 10 MB to large 15 MB RAW files) for faster post processing.
CAPTURE ONE 4 PRO puts the photographer in control Newly architected Capture One 4 PRO allows photographers to enhance and develop RAW digital files with excellent color and detail reproduction.
Unlike other imaging software, Capture One PRO does not enforce an arbitrary workflow. Rather, this application enables you to customize your menu, building the interface and custom palettes that best suit your work style or situation.
New or enhanced features include:
- Lens enhancement tools solve distortion, sharpness falloff, light falloff and can produce customizable vignetting for creative effects.
- Selective Color provides an intuitive toolset for customizing image colors to perfection.
- With the all-new Skin Tone tool photographers can easily set and reproduce skin tones shot under a variety of light conditions even without using a grey card.
- A redesigned Styles feature enables photographers to explore and create unique "looks" and to reproduce them consistently with ease.
Capture One and Microsoft Expression Media software are being demonstrated together at the Microsoft booth Hall 04.1 Stand H049 G031.
NEW LENS RANGE
In addition to the Phase One 3.5/45 mm Tilt-Shift lens introduced earlier this month, Phase One is announcing a new lineup of high-quality lenses optimized for high resolution digital capture, including: 28mm f4.5, 45mm f2.8, 80mm f2.8, 120mm f4.0, 150mm f2.8, 75-150mm f4.5 zoom. These lenses are supported by the industry's most comprehensive, advanced warranty and support program.
Phase One is also demonstrating a new 80 mm leafshutter lens, vertical grip, and additional accessories that will be available Q1 2009.
Pricing and Availability
Phase One P 65+ digital camera systems are expected in Q4 2008. The P 65+ digital back starts at 39,900 USD/29.990 EUR; the P 65+ camera system starts at 41,990 USD/31.990 EUR.
Capture One PRO customers can upgrade to Capture One PRO at no extra cost. 399 USD and 299 EUR through Phase One's e-shop. Capture One PRO release is planned for October 15, 2008.
Volume shipments will begin Q4 2008. The 80mm leafshutter lens will begin shipping Q1 2009.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.