Perceptive Software chosen by World Vision International to help streamline operations worldwide
Perceptive Content to provide efficiency and control across multiple ERP systems, helping free resources for humanitarian efforts
- Perceptive Software announces that World Vision International, the international Christian humanitarian organization, has selected Perceptive Software’s Content (enterprise content management) platform to support the agency’s global accounts payable and procure-to-pay automation initiative.
- Perceptive Content will be delivered as a cloud-based solution to help enable automated processing and increased visibility of workflow processes integrated with INFOR, Oracle, Microsoft, JD Edwards and IBM applications. The solution capabilities will be offered to World Vision’s offices in nearly 100 countries.
- Perceptive Content delivers ease of implementation and compatibility across multiple geographies and security permissions, providing highly reliable document management capabilities for an organization that operates in many developing nations, where IT and internet resources are limited.
- As implemented, Perceptive Content will streamline the processing of the organization’s high volume of expense reports and invoices. By removing manual work from this process, more manpower and operating funds can be devoted to World Vision’s services to the poor.
- Stephen Pugh, partnership leader—financial shared services, World Vision International, said, “Perceptive’s system will give us the opportunity to devote more of our resources to helping the children and communities we serve.”
- Scott Coons, president and CEO, Perceptive Software, said, ”By giving World Vision International a single, comprehensive platform for automating their global operations, Perceptive Software will deliver greater capabilities for internal control, increased productivity and better compliance with external regulations, freeing World Vision workers to spend less time in the back office and more time on the front lines of their humanitarian mission.”
World Vision International is a Christian humanitarian organization serving children, families and communities in nearly 100 countries to help overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision serves all people, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation. For more information, please visit www.wvi.org.
- About Perceptive Software
- Perceptive Software on Twitter
- Perceptive Software on Facebook
- Perceptive Software on LinkedIn
- InContext: “Spotlight on: Automation approval”
- Perceptive Software on YouTube
Perceptive Software Deutschland GmbH
Lexmark's Perceptive Software (NYSE: LXK) builds intelligent capture, content management, process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect the unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people who need it most.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Ob IaaS, PaaS oder SaaS – Kunden wollen Flexibilität
Am 17. und 18.Mai 2018 findet in Frankfurt am Main der 7. Hosting & Service Provider Summit 2018 statt. Neben Keynotes, Roundtables und Technology Outlooks gibt es auch eine Reihe von Expert Talks zum aktuellen Marktgeschehen, aber auch darüber, worauf sich Hoster und Service Provider in naher Zukunft einstellen sollten.Weiterlesen