Lexmark's Perceptive Software launches new global brand campaign to drive home Perceptive's distinctive market position for solving the unstructured information challenge
"SOME IS NOT ENOUGH" Because your biggest business challenges can only be solved when you have all of the right information when you need it
- "Some is not enough" is the operative sentence in the new, cross-industry campaign which begins today and will run through 2014 online and out of home.
- The campaign will provide a consistent brand message and visual identity that engages business leaders across all lines of business and establishes Lexmark's Perceptive Software as a best-in-class vendor in the content and process management marketplace.
- Lexmark recognises the unstructured information challenge as one that is pervasive and impacts every organisation. Lexmark's Perceptive Software technologies, and the solutions built on them, address the biggest business challenges across every industry and line of business by delivering all of the right information to the knowledge worker when they need it.
- The creative theme reinforces the message with an arresting visual that is obviously missing a key element or piece of "information" needed to make it work
- The campaign will touch International markets including Germany, UK, France, Netherlands, as well as Australia.
- Perceptive Software solutions intelligently integrate best-in-class capture, content, process and search technologies with existing enterprise systems. This allows an organisation to digitally organise all relevant information-from any source, in any format-and deliver it in the context of whatever application they're using, process step they're performing, or device they have at hand. So business workers can easily make the best decisions at the moment they need to.
- IDC Research has stated up to 80% of information and the processes that use it are stored and executed outside of an organisation's enterprise applications. IDC also states spend on print and documents costs companies as much as 12% of revenue.
- Lexmark recently announced the acquisition of Germany-based Saperion AG, a leading developer and provider of enterprise content management (ECM) and business process management (BPM) software in Europe. Saperion reports into Perceptive Software, expanding Perceptive's European-based footprint in the enterprise content management market.
"Every organisation today, regardless of industry, struggles with its own unstructured information challenge. Lexmark is uniquely focused on solving that challenge with our Perceptive Software capture, content, process and search technologies that ensure business workers have all relevant information, be it digital or print, at the moment they need it. This new brand campaign directly supports that value proposition and helps communicate our focus in a compelling way." Kevin Goffinet, International General Manager, Perceptive Software.
"As we continue to expand Perceptive's reach globally, we look to build a consistent message and identity among our customers and the market. The "Some is not enough" campaign gives us a framework for engaging the market with a message that is universally relevant across all lines of business." Isabelle Saladin, Director of International Marketing, Perceptive Software.
"Managing unstructured information is a real challenge for us at Burnley College as we ensure our students get a great education. We have an intake of around 5,000 students annually and each of them has approximately 10 documents per year. What's more, given regulatory requirements, we need to store these for seven years, equating to 350,000 pieces of documentation. The amount of physical storage space needed for this just isn't feasible, which is where ECM is a great help, not just with storage but also in making sure we always have all the information we need at any given time. We welcome how Perceptive is addressing our issues seriously and raising awareness of how to make sense of the unstructured information challenge." Ian Bannister, MIS Manager, Burnley College.
Perceptive Software Deutschland GmbH
Lexmark's Perceptive Software (NYSE: LXK) builds intelligent capture, content management, process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Vorratsdatenspeicherung verstößt gegen EU-Recht
Aufatmen bei der SpaceNet AG. Das Verwaltungsgericht (VG) Köln hat jetzt zugunsten des Münchner Internetproviders entschieden, dass die anlasslose Vorratsdatenspeicherung mit EU-Recht nicht vereinbar ist.Weiterlesen