PDF Merging has announced Merging PDF Files.
- Merge several PDF files into single PDF.
- Split large PDF into separate PDFs with different set of page ranges or single pages.
- Delete unwanted or blank pages from PDF.
- Extract exactly required pages from PDF.
- Combine two pages of PDF on a single page and make a single PDF.
- Make PDF with resized pages like A4 or any custom size.
- Modify PDF Meta information like Title, Author, Subject and Keywords.
- Protect or secure you secret or private PDF files from others or unauthorized users.
- Give a desired sentences, words or phrases on PDF pages.
- Apply bookmark that defines the each and every page.
- Add prefixes as well as suffixes with the file names.
- Works with all Windows version like XP, Vista, 7.
- Support both 32bit and 64bit OS.
Pricing and Availability
Merging PDF Files works under Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win98,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP and is available for $29.90 (US). Licensed users are entitled to the fully-functional copy of the software.
Further information on the product, as well as its free evaluation copy is available from http://www.pdfmergersoftware.com/merging/pdf-tool.php. The program comes with an installer and uninstaller for easy handling.
Product page link: http://www.pdfmergersoftware.com/merging/pdf-tool.php
Download link: http://www.pdfmergersoftware.com/apx-pt-demo.exe (3.52 Mb)
PAD File: http://www.pdfmergersoftware.com/pms-pdfmerge.xml
Company website: http://www.pdfmergersoftware.com
PDF Splitter Merger
PDF Merging is located in City, USA. The company is proud to be part of the following organisations: Plimus (http://www.plimus.com/ - 770162).
For further information about PDF Merging go to http://www.pdfmergersoftware.com/.... You will also find all contact details as well as a profil there.