5,000 Already Now Equipped for SEPA
With the PayLife Bankomat-Kasse – NEXT Generation
"The interest in our new Bankomat-Kasse is enormous," tells us a pleased Dr. Ewald Judt, CEO of PayLife. "We received the first orders even before the first terminals were available. In addition to the quality service provided by PayLife, the variety of features that our terminals have to offer the merchants is certainly responsible for the huge interest."
Being able to process Maestro debit cards and all the big name credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Diners, JCB und CUP), it is above all the ability to pay with Quick - the electronic purse and the preferred customer card programs from large retail chains that lend the terminals their decisively competitive edge. The preferred customer programs are processed by PayLife Bankomat-Kasse and are currently used on Austrian debit cards by more than 1.8 million customers (Friends of Merkur, Bipa Card, Billa Vorteilsklub, Betten Reiter, Vienna City Bike, Lyoness). The Bankomat-Kasse NEXT Generation also supports payment with fleet cards.
Already Fit for SEPA Today
The Single Euro Payments Area requires a terminal that can be used throughout Europe by the end of 2010. The new PayLife Bankomat-Kasse already fulfills this requirement today. The terminal from PayLife is already successfully in use in Slovenia. It is completely EMV capable and supports the communication chip on card / chip in terminal based on the international EMV chip standard.
The new PayLife Bankomat-Kasse
- is a state-of-the-art high security terminal in terms of fraud protection and data transfer
- is a terminal offered at inexpensive terms for businesses, and small and mid-sized companies in particular will benefit from the less expensive package prices
- is even more user-friendly with a privacy screen (for better protection against prying eyes when entering data), a larger display, and a larger keypad
- uses state-of-the-art communication channels such as TCP/IP, and in addition it is easier to connect with ISDN - a clear advantage for the merchants
- is offered with an integrated thermal printer (graphics-capable, low-noise), or if desired can be connected directly to the merchant's cash register
By the end of the year PayLife plans to have installed 20,000 new terminals.
PayLife Bank GmbH
PayLife Bank GmbH is THE partner for all card and universal providers of cashless payment in Austria. With Maestro, Quick, MasterCard, VISA, JCB and CUP and the new Bankomat POS terminals, PayLife offers everything from a single source. PayLife services approximately 106,600 merchants and 8.4 million cards in Austria. Innovation and cost efficiency are emphasized in every aspect of our business. The 12% increase in the volume of cashless payment in the first half year 2008, once again confirms the successful market and customer orientation of PayLife.