93055 Regensburg, de
+49 (941) 850-1693
Start something bright with Osram Opto Semiconductors at Light + Building
Experience how light based innovations are shaping our future
Osram Opto Semiconductors combines innovation & passion resulting in one of the industry’s broadest portfolios, catering to all application areas with superior product quality and performance proven over decades. To help clients and partners select the most suitable components for their application, the company has restructured the portfolio into consumer and professional lines: Oslon, Soleriq, and Osconiq for professional applications with best-in-class reliability and performance, and the Duris product families for consumer applications with an optimized performance-cost ratio.
Showcased technology highlights from the General Lighting segment include:
- Commercial Office Lighting: The Human Centric Lighting (HCL) concept aligns lighting to the light needs of the human biorhythm and improves working conditions.
Osram is one of the pioneers driving this movement and the first company to implement a HCL solution for a complete office building. Visitors will gain insight into the latest solution from the Osconiq professional product family used in this field – the mid-power professional Osconiq S 1620.
- Retail: With the prototype of the Oslon Pure 1010 the company presents the first "real" CSP with 1 mm x 1 mm form factor on the market with scalability, specifically tailored to provide an optimized light density. Also, the newly extended COB portfolio includes the latest Soleriq.
- Residential: Retrofit technology makes it possible to combine the latest LED technology such as the Duris filament product families with cozy nostalgic lighting design.
- Horticulture: The most comprehensive horticulture portfolio for both high- and mid-power solutions includes new packages and upgraded efficiency by up to 20 percent, covering a full range of colors and radiation angles.
- Outdoor and industrial: The broad portfolio of highly efficient and durable solutions will be complemented with the newly introduced Osconiq P 3737 – 2W and 3W products with a common footprint that combine innovative lead-frame technology with high-power chips.
At booth C.04 in hall 6.2 visitors can also experience the company’s contribution to the city of the future: a newly launched app will showcase a futuristic city with various examples of light applications for residential and street lighting, car parks, horticulture and urban farming, etc. At joint booth of Osram, in hall 2 - B50, the company shows how intelligent technology based on the utilization of visible and invisible light enriches people’s everyday lives by showcasing an entire daily routine of life in the future.
"We believe that life gets better with technology. This is what we work for every day with passion and technical know-how to contribute the best possible solutions in the field of opto electronics," said Martina Opitz, Head of Fairs and Events at Osram Opto Semiconductors. "With the motto Start Something Bright we will demonstrate how light based technology will help to shape our future."
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.