80992 München, de
+49 (89) 1430-1190
Oracle Announces New Mobile CRM and Social CRM Enhancements for Oracle® CRM On Demand
New Functionality Delivers Expanded Collaboration and Communication Benefits for Sales Professionals
Continuing to build and expand on its industry-defining mobile CRM and Social CRM innovations, Oracle today announced the new releases of Oracle® Mobile Sales Assistant 2.0 for BlackBerry and Oracle Social CRM Applications Release 3, which introduces the new Oracle CRM Sales Campaigns On Demand and enhancements to Oracle CRM Sales Library on Demand and Oracle CRM Sales Prospector On Demand.
Oracle Mobile Sales Assistant 2.0 for BlackBerry
- Optimized for mobile professionals, Oracle Mobile Sales Assistant is a simple, highly intuitive application designed to help users collaborate with colleagues and customers, complete frequent tasks while out in the field and close deals more quickly while on the road.
- Oracle Mobile Sales Assistant 2.0 for BlackBerry provides even more ease-of-use features and introduces support for 12 languages, opening the power and utility of mobile CRM to new markets and users.
- Enhanced data caching in Oracle Mobile Sales Assistant 2.0 for Blackberry now makes more information immediately available, with or without a data connection.
- The ability to log emails and calls to Oracle CRM On Demand and directly access appointments, tasks and contacts enables Oracle Mobile Sales Assistant 2.0 users to save time and increase productivity with insight anytime, anywhere.
- Support for additional BlackBerry devices now includes Tour, 8900 and Storm.
Oracle Social CRM Applications Release 3
- Oracle Social CRM Applications are highly intuitive, focused applications that harness the latest Web 2.0 technologies, and empower sales users to be more effective and productive by leveraging the knowledge and experience of their broader community to identify qualified leads, develop sales campaigns and collaborate with colleagues to close more deals, with no data entry required.
- The new Oracle CRM Sales Campaigns On Demand introduced in Oracle Social CRM Applications Release 3 enables sales professionals to create professional quality campaigns by leveraging an easy-to-use editing tool for existing templates within their social networks or to design a new template. Sales users can also determine the best templates and images to adopt based on user ratings, reviews and historical response rates.
- Oracle CRM Sales Campaigns On Demand includes real-time campaign results tracking, with detailed insight on when an email is opened or clicked, cannot be delivered due to an invalid address, or when a user has unsubscribed.
- Oracle CRM Sales Library On Demand now includes support for Microsoft Word, integration with Oracle CRM On Demand Release 16 to accelerate sales cycles, access control for better compliance, more efficient tags and filters, and a message board for members to get a quick view of activity within their social networks.
- Oracle CRM Sales Campaigns On Demand delivers powerful and easy adherence to compliance laws, so sales users can honor customers preferences to opt-out of emails.
- "Before implementing Oracle Mobile Sales Assistant, our community education representatives lacked the ability to capture impressions immediately after a meeting and ran the risk of losing specific details," said Paul Akin, Director, Odyssey Healthcare, Inc. "Now they stay up to date with all accounts via their Blackberry devices, which helps us increase productivity and improve relationships with our referral sources."
- "Oracle has spearheaded an industry-leading movement to provide sales professionals with mobile CRM and social CRM applications that reflect the day-to-day realities of selling," said Mark Woollen, Oracle Vice President of Social CRM. "The new releases of Oracle Mobile Sales Assistant 2.0 for BlackBerry and Oracle Social CRM Applications Release 3 for Oracle CRM On Demand address the highly mobile and relationship-driven elements of working and communicating within the sales cycle, enabling sales professionals to spend more time in front of their customers selling and less time back at the office seeking, logging or creating content."
- Oracle Social CRM Video:
- Oracle CRM On Demand
- Oracle Mobile Sales Assistant
- Oracle CRM Sales Campaigns On Demand
- Oracle CRM Sales Library On Demand
- Oracle CRM Sales Prospector On Demand
- Oracle CRM Sales Prospector On Demand Demo
For more than 32 years, Oracle has been a technology innovator, transforming the way business is conducted. To learn about Oracle's latest technologies and history of innovation, visit the Innovation Showcase at oracle.com/innovation. And during Oracle OpenWorld (October 11-15), you can hear and interact with innovators from Oracle and its partners at oracle.com/openworld.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.