Oracle Announces Integration of Oracle® CRM On Demand with Partner InQuira's Web Self-Service Applications Available On Demand
Enables Consistent Answers to Customer Inquiries Across All Communications Channels
- Today Oracle announced the availability of an integration combining the capabilities of Oracle® CRM On Demand with InQuira's On Demand Web self-service applications.
- The integrated, on demand service solution enables customers to go seamlessly from self-service to live agent-assisted service. Service agents receive overall view of customer issues and actions taken, providing a consistent experience across Web, phone and community-based channels.
- The integration between Oracle and InQuira, announced at Oracle OpenWorld 2008, marked the selection of InQuira as Oracle's preferred solution for Knowledge Management for Siebel CRM.
- Today's announcement expands the companies' collaboration to include Oracle CRM On Demand, resulting in Oracle offering the only integrated enterprise multichannel CRM service solution available for both on demand and on premise delivery.
- With InQuira knowledge management available on demand and embedded in the Oracle CRM On Demand desktop, customer service agents have access to knowledge across the enterprise, enabling them to seamlessly access answers right from within their normal service flow.
- Easy authoring capabilities support best practices for content creation and maintenance giving service organizations the ability to continuously improve knowledge all within their existing Siebel CRM or CRM On Demand desktop environments.
- This service is fully integrated and is the only one that is available for both on demand and on premise delivery, allowing joint customers to easily extend on premise deployments with on demand.
- InQuira's On Demand Web Self-Service application allows customers to easily find answers to any issue. Community forums allow the organization to leverage the entire customer base to contribute to knowledge creation.
- Oracle's enterprise grade on demand solution provides large organizations the availability, scalability and performance they demand for their service operations.
- "Lexmark maintains the highest standards for customer satisfaction, which requires the applications and tools to ensure a positive user experience," said Keith Moody, CIO of Lexmark. "The integration between Siebel CRM and InQuira for our on-premise Oracle CRM system delivers the scalability and performance that our service operations demands."
- "Enterprises are aligning their customer-centric Web and contact center strategies with their overall enterprise wide CRM strategy," said Michael Maoz, Gartner VP Distinguished Analyst. "One of the most-pressing needs in this area revolves around integration of knowledge solutions onto the agent desktop, and delivering that knowledge to all relevant channels (e.g. e-mail, chat, telephone, etc.). Additionally, to meet their various types of customer service contact center requirements, some companies are interested in more than one software delivery model such as both on-premise and SaaS."
- "Now with better access to answers and an empowered community of knowledge contributors, consumers using Web self-service will be able to find better answers online without having to escalate to the call center as often, resulting in a measurable increase in online customer satisfaction," said Mike Murphy, CEO of InQuira. "With call center agents now able to seamlessly access their knowledge assets right from within their normal service flow, they spend less time researching, and provide better answers, faster."
Siebel CRM: http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/siebel/index.htm
Oracle CRM On Demand: http://crmondemand.oracle.com/en/index.htm
InQuira Inc. provides software applications for web self-service, collaboration, knowledge management, and agent-assisted support built from a common technology platform that makes it possible for companies to provide a consistent customer service experience across web, phone and community channels. Featuring tight integration of search, content management, discussion forums and analytics, the InQuira platform ensures companies can author and harvest knowledge, make it accessible to the right people at the right time, and measure its effectiveness at resolving customer problems. Blue-chip customers include Nokia, 3M, Juniper Networks, RBS, Pitney Bowes, SprintNextel, and E*Trade. The company is headquartered in San Bruno, Calif. and can be reached at +1 (650) 246-5000 or via the Web at www.inquira.com
Oracle Innovation Showcase
For more than 32 years, Oracle has been a technology innovator, transforming the way business is conducted. To learn about Oracle’s latest technologies, visit the Innovation Showcase during the 100 days before Oracle OpenWorld. See http://www.oracle.com/innovation for more information.
Oracle Deutschland GmbH
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's largest business software company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners