First Details of NoMachine NX 4.0 Emerge
Remote connectivity to be taken to new heights as NoMachine offers record number of new features and products with next major release
Development ran longer than anticipated with the massive amount of work that has been done to restructure the software and add exciting new products to increase the functionality of NX. Here is just a quick glimpse and only a small portion of what is to come with NX 4.0:
New Products and Tools
Remote Desktop Access for Windows and Mac
New additions to the NX Server product range provide native remote access to Windows and Mac platforms, broadening the range of platform support. Users can now quickly and securely access Windows and Mac desktops and applications.
Browser-based Access from Anywhere
Offering true mobility, NoMachine's new Web application, NX Web Player, allows users to access an NX session from any device, through just a Web browser. Making access easier from anywhere, there is no need to download or install any software.
New and Enhanced Functionalities
- Access from Smartphones: Computer resources are just as mobile as the user with smartphone browsers serving as a portal to remote NX sessions.
- Video Support: Users now experience smooth video animations and graphics from corporate training videos to YouTube.
- Builtin Session Recording and Playback: NX session activity can be recorded and played back as a video for training or troubleshooting.
- Multi-Media Infrastructure: Users can stream sound in realtime and use VOIP applications in an NX session with a new twoway audio channel.
- USB Forwarding: Remote USB devices are accessible from within NX sessions as if they were connected to the local PC.
- Twoway File Transfer: Files and folders can be copied to and from a remote desktop.
- Redesigned Core: The new NX architecture allows NX 4.0 to be extended to currently unsupported Unix platforms and hardware architecture.
- NX User Experience: The completely redesigned NX Client GUI and new session toolbar provide for easier management of session settings and services.
With the development of NX 4.0 in its final stages, users can find a complete list of the products and features that will be available in this upcoming major release on our website, here. (http://www.nomachine.com/fr/index.php ) For more details, please access the feature requests in the NoMachine Knowledge Base or contact us.
Based in Rome, Italy, NoMachine is the creator of awardwinning NX software, an enterpriseclass solution for secure remote access, application delivery, and hosted desktop deployment. Since 2001, NoMachine's mission has been to revolutionize the way users access their computing resources across the Internet to make seamless desktop access as easy and widespread as Web browsing. NoMachine provides a comprehensive software infrastructure stack, core development, and support services built around the selfdesigned and selfdeveloped NX suite of advanced components. For more information about NoMachine NX technology, please visit http://www.nomachine.com.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Drei Prognosen zur Enterprise Cloud Transformation
Juniper Networks hat sich darüber Gedanken gemacht, mit welchen Entwicklungen und Trends im neuen Jahr zu rechnen sind. In Sachen Automatisierung spielt DevOps eine immer tragendere Rolle, außerdem im Fokus: Microservices und die Wandlung Richtung Multi-Cloud-Szenarien.Weiterlesen