Nokia CEO Stephen Elop to keynote Nokia World 2011, London
Annual event to focus on what's new, now at Nokia
Although press registration for Nokia World is now closed, the opening keynote can be viewed by all via live web-cast beginning at 9:00 a.m. BST on Wednesday, October 26 at http://events.nokia.com/nokiaworld.
Highlighted speakers on the Nokia World event program:
- Stephen Elop, Chief Executive Officer, Nokia
- Jo Harlow, Executive Vice President, Smart Devices, Nokia
- Mary McDowell, Executive Vice President, Mobile Phones, Nokia
- Michael Halbherr, Executive Vice President, Location & Commerce, Nokia
- Henry Tirri, Executive Vice President, CTO, Nokia
- Marko Ahtisaari, Senior Vice President, Design, Nokia
- Marco Argenti, Senior Vice President, Developer Experience & Marketplace, Nokia
- Joe Belfiore, Corporate Vice President, Windows Phone Program, Microsoft
- Erik Jorgensen, Corporate Vice President, Bing Mobile, Microsoft
- Noel Lee, CEO, Monster
- Peter Vesterbacka, Mighty Eagle and Chief Marketing Officer, Rovio
- Holger Luedorf, Vice President Mobile & Partnership, Foursquare
- Loic Le Meur, CEO Seesmic & Founder of LeWeb
ICC London ExCeL (East entrance)
One Western Gateway
Royal Victoria Dock
London, E16 IXL
Click here to see the location on Nokia Maps: http://maps.nokia.com/services/#%7C51.508108%7C0.0290429%7C16%7C0%7C0%7Cnormal.day?plcsDl=loc&plsAdd=;ICC%20ExCeL%20London
For more information on Nokia World 2011, including the full event agenda, please visit http://events.nokia.com/nokiaworld. To follow or contribute to the event discussion online, visit the Nokia Conversations blog, follow @nokia and use #NokiaWorld in your tweets.
Nokia is a global leader in mobile communications whose products have become an integral part of the lives of people around the world. Every day, more than 1.3 billion people use their Nokia to capture and share experiences, access information, find their way or simply to speak to one another. Nokia's technological and design innovations have made its brand one of the most recognized in the world. For more information, visit http://www.nokia.com/...