Why choose? New Koheras BoostiK(TM) laser gives you high output power AND ultra low noise - single-frequency of course
The laser is completely fiber monolithic and maintenance free with an industrially rugged air cooled package - ready to handle 24/7 operation in both laboratory and industrial environments.
"We are very excited about the new BoostiK(TM) series as it makes our industry-leading low noise lasers available for customers requiring narrow linewidth at Watt level output" Says Søren Løvgreen, sales manager for Koheras lasers. "This is especially important for the atomic trapping community but has many other applications within fields like LIDAR and metrology".
To further service our customers and ensure maximum security, the Koheras BoostiK(TM) laser is available with NKT Photonics' Koheras Care(TM) warranty and service packages that gives our customers a 2 year warranty extension, remote diagnostics of key parameters over the internet and the possibility of having a customer specific laser in stock at NKT Photonics - ready to ship within hours if needed.
- Up to 10 W at 1.55 ?m and 15 W at 1.06 ?m
- Low phase and intensity noise
- Ultra narrow linewidth
- Single mode and single frequency
- Burst noise and mode hop free
- Many wavelengths available
- Fast tuning enabling external stabilization
- All-fiber maintenance free design
- Rugged industrial design with high reliability
- Optically isolation in all stages
- Air cooled
- Quantum optics / computing and phenomena (optical trapping, optical lattice, Bose-Einstein condensate (BEC), atom interferometer, squeezing)
- Nonlinear optics pump source (second harmonic generation, parametric processes)
- Laser-based metrology (precision laser interferometry, spectroscopy)
- Optical heterodyning and coherent communication
- Coherent beam combining
- Optical length and frequency standards
- Metrology / LIDAR
NKT Photonics GmbH
NKT Photonics designs and manufactures commercial and industrial class specialty microstructured fibers and high power fiber amplifiers. The company also designs and manufactures fiber-based industrial systems such as supercontinuum lasers and ultra precise DFB fiber lasers. The mentioned products are produced under the brand names CRYSTAL FIBRE, aeroLASE(TM) , SuperK(TM) and KOHERAS(TM) . These systems are commercially deployed in material processing, bio-photonics, metrology, optical sensors, coherent communications, test and measurement, high resolution spectroscopy and LIDAR markets. NKT Photonics has its headquarters in Denmark. Sales & services offices are in the USA, Germany and France. NKT Photonics is wholly owned by the Danish industrial conglomerate NKT Holding A/S.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Produktionstechnik":
Drei Geschäftsmodelle für Embedded Software im IoT
Im Rahmen ihrer IoT-Strategie stellen viele Hersteller ihr Geschäftsmodell um: vom einmaligen Hardwareverkauf auf wiederkehrende Umsätze durch digitale Angebote. Software-Updates, neue Features sowie Premium-Funktionen und Abo- und Pay-per-Use-Modelle spielen damit eine größere Rolle. Voraussetzung für diese Transformation ist die richtige Strategie, die mit Embedded Software Gewinn erzielt.Weiterlesen